Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)
Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)

4.2

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I found a bunch of these (Champagne) at the dollar stores just as YSL was transitioning it to Yvresse. Bought all I could afford at that time, I was but a wee lass. I've used it on and off since college. Still smells like champagne and oddly, cucumbers on me. Carries quite a bit, isn't too fruity or nauseatingly sweet, and I always get compliments.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not one to right negative reviews, I believe if you hate a fragrance why bother reviewing it...but this, I just have to say makes me ill! Oh yuck it is just so blah and the worst part is my MI and SI absolutely adore it, every time we go somewhere they are covered in the stuff, not to mention they ask for it every birthday, it seriously gives me a headache. We were out one night and one of my friends came along and she whispered to me, "can you smell that perfume", I said "yeah" she says, "who's wearing it, it is rotten". Need I say more....

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yvresse is a rich-fruity, cloying type of fragrance. I even liked it when it was released but when I bought the full size I realised that it made me sick. I usually don't appreciate fruity scents.

on 8/27/2006 4:45:00 PM

I like this fragrance, especially in the winter. I have had a bottle of the Champagne body lotion for a very long time. Because I have problems with fragrance and headaches, I mix a little of this in with an unscented body lotion before I put it on.

on 3/22/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A fruity scent that is not overly sweet, but is still quite luscious. This is a cozy, inviting, sensual scent. It implies intimacy but in a nice, friendly, unintimidating way. Not a femme fatale fragrance, but elegant and quite exuberant.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually don't like fruity, sweet fragrances but I love this one : it makes me feel happy when I wear it. Kids love it : I've had as much compliments from children as from men when wearing it !

Popular Fragrances