Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)

Filtered by age: 44-55
Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)
Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)

3.6

on 1/3/2008 4:44:00 PM

Well, I was really disappointed in this fragrance. It smells very harsh on me. Even after I let it drydown it still had a harsh smell on me, like roses that got really old. Oh well this is what I get when I buy something unsniffed!

on 11/5/2006 6:48:00 PM

Yvresse/Champagne has yet to be dethroned. I have searched far and wide in my attempts to determine whether a better fragrance exists and so far, it remains the Holy Grail for me.

Almost a bit too formal for casual wear and yet so rich and luscious....violets, vanilla, sugar, apricot-peach, florals, so rounded, so FEMININE, so PRETTY, so right....

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yvresse is a rich-fruity, cloying type of fragrance. I even liked it when it was released but when I bought the full size I realised that it made me sick. I usually don't appreciate fruity scents.

on 8/27/2006 4:45:00 PM

I like this fragrance, especially in the winter. I have had a bottle of the Champagne body lotion for a very long time. Because I have problems with fragrance and headaches, I mix a little of this in with an unscented body lotion before I put it on.

What a beautiful FRAGRANCE!!!! Today I wear Yvresse/Champagne and get endless compliments from men and women. It's hot outside and this fragrance smells simply wonderful on me. A delicious, sparkling fruity-chypre with an exquisite vanilla drydown. DIVINE. I LOVE this great and soft "nectarine-fragrance" created by Sophia Grojsman. I like classy posh fruity fragrances (love love love Nahema by Guerlain) and I love spicy/vanilla/amber-orientals. Here a description: Yvresse by YSL for Women.
Year Introduced: 1993 created by the "nose" Sophia GROJSMAN.
Scent Type: Floral - Fruity.
Top Notes: Nectarine, mint, anise.
Heart Notes: Blue rose, otto rose, litchi.
Base Notes: Oakmoss, vetiver, patchouli.

on 3/22/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A fruity scent that is not overly sweet, but is still quite luscious. This is a cozy, inviting, sensual scent. It implies intimacy but in a nice, friendly, unintimidating way. Not a femme fatale fragrance, but elegant and quite exuberant.

on 2/28/2005 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favourite winter fragrance.Styllish and chique!

on 10/28/2002 10:34:00 AM

Green, fruity top notes are nice. However it has a very musky dry down as the base notes emerge and I start wanting to head for the sink to wash it off. For the past few years, aggressive musk is something I do not care to smell. I used to wear this once in a while, only the perfume, and mildly enjoyed it, however I don't enjoy it anymore. It had that "perfumey" smell I can't stand. Nothing unique, just perfume. I revisited, and it just didn't work now.

Popular Fragrances