Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)
Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)Yvresse (Champagne)

on 11/27/2012 9:46:00 AM

My favorite perfume! My mother-in-law introduced me to this in its old bottle (Champagne) and I fell in love with it! Now, there is no other perfume good enough, this is the one I wear everyday and always get compliments on it :) It's very distinctive and original not like most perfumes these days. I can't really explain the smell but its just beautiful!

on 9/25/2010 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I defintely smell the peach, which is not really ny cup of tea, so this isn't for me. It has a mix of an almost powdery scent to me that I can't put my finger on. Since fragrance is so subjective I would recommend this to someone who likes fruity type perfumes. It is pretty for what it is, it's just not for me.

on 12/25/2009 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My little black dress scent. Meaning one: I wear it for my little black dress(es actually, I'm a sucker for these :). Meaning two: this is the little black dress of the fragrances (at least for me).
Reading all the reviews, I've got the impression as there should be two different Yvresses, a light, dry, effervescent peach bellini one, and a rich, full bodied, sweet fruity-chypre. Guess, it's about body chemistry again. With mine the second Yvresse-face turns out. And how I love this face! Absolutely elegant, but not in a cool, unresponsive way. The opening's fresh, juicy peach note grows and ripens with time and mellows into a lush, warm, heavy chypre base (probably it's just my silly nose but in the drydown sometimes I can smell something sweet coconutty as well).
It conjures around me a vintage, timeless aura, if you know, what I mean.

I have to give credit to this perfume for being so glamourous and luxury.. I like in on other people.. as long as they are not near me.. It just causes me headache! It might be the ingredients or the fact that it's too strong! Would not buy for me.

on 5/20/2005 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favourites! I'm 24, but since I first smelled this when I was 12 I've waited to be mature enough to wear this. Now I have it, and I adore it!
Buy again? Absolutely, if mine runs out.
Lasting power? Amazing, if I spritz it on before an party I'm still getting compliments in the taxi home!
Description? A sparkling, bubbly celebration for the nose! You can literally smell the fizz!

on 12/29/2002 9:26:00 PM

A light,pretty and sweet fragrance in a clever,lovely bottle--definitely for those who like delicate, feminine scents; also dry-down is subtle, yet long-lasting. I'm still sniffing the wrist I tested this on hours ago. Via sephora.com:
Blend:
Fruity.
Notes:
Nectarine, Anise, Mint, Otto Rose, Blue Rose, Lychee, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Vetiver.
Style:
A lively, joyful blend of fruity and floral notes that celebrates the modern woman.

Popular Fragrances