Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

So, I didn't realize that this had tint when I bought it and I am glad because I really like it. Easy and quick to apply, I actually use it as my concealer/main face stuff. It's also gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin. A+

on 3/31/2016 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Product that I use on a daily basis. You can wear it with or without foundation because it blends really well. I also like the applicator and the texture of the liquid which isn't oily and doesn't dehydrate the skin. It doesn't offer 100% coverage of dark circles, but it smoothes the area a lot. ( It also brightens the eye :) )

on 12/1/2014 11:46:00 PM

This is a must have in my home. I love the cool, soothing application. It gives a subtle coverage if you are going bare. you will need a regular concealer to top it off but use it daily and your under eye skin will improve drastically. I get carded again.

on 11/25/2014 7:58:00 AM

I am not impressed with this product at all. It costs $10.97 for a .5 Fl. Oz. roller pen and I do not believe it is worth it.

On the product it says, "2-in-1 roll-on eye care + concealer. Instantly corrects dark circles, brightens." I do not think it works as any of these things. It does not cover up dark circles very well, and I would definetly not use it as a concealer. When I use this product I have to use another concealer over it, so it's really not worth it. I still look like I have bags under my eyes.

I do really like the roller applicator, it does spread an even amount of product with each use. It comes in a nice tube with a screw on top.

Overall, this product just doesn't work for me for what I wish it would do.

on 11/18/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This rollerball concealer is wonderful to use in the morning underneath a much heavier concealer. It is cooling and feels great upon application. I use it in the AM, blend and allow it to dry and then follow up with a much more heavy duty concealer. It is not a HG product but definitely gets the job done.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far one of my favorite concealers, feels pretty light and good coverage, a tad runny, but I am on my second one now, bought on sale for $12 (Canada), and would buy again.

on 4/3/2014 12:32:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. I've repurchased probably 4-5 times now. it's definitely a HG product for me and I use it daily. I feel like it is a good base/primer for my concealer and on days where I don't need a lot of coverage, I'll only use this to brighten the undereye area. The thin formula glides on effortlessly and blends out to illuminate and conceal. I have very sensitive undereyes and this has never given me any issues with burning, redness, itchiness or irritation whatsoever.

on 4/3/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wow, I'm 45 and recently acquired dark DARK circles under my eyes. I don't have puffiness. I'll make it short. Until recently I wear Colorstay foundation with great results. Since getting a little older I don't like to wear foundation during the day (for the 1st time in my life) I look younger just wearing brown-black mascara, maybe a little liner to the lower eyelids, clean-shaped up eyebrows, and simple lightly tinted lip gloss.

The only issue I had was dark circle under the eyes. My eyes are brown and somewhat deep set so dark circles under the eyes were more noticeable. Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller, Sheer Tint does an amazing job. It's not a "concealer" in the way other concealers work. The 1st time I used it I rolled some under the eyes and kind of smoothed it in place with my fingers. Eh it was ok. BUT this morning I rolled it under my eyes, let it sit there while touching up my eyebrows then patted the product in place feathering off. WOW it was great. 4 hours later, still great! 6 hours later nothing settled in fine lines but applied again even though I really didn't need it. Great! The test for me is how it looks outside in natural day light where most everything looks crappy under and around eyes. I'm very picky. So if you don't wear make-up, have deeper set eyes, and dark circles this is nice product. I don't know how it would fair on bags AND circles or under or over make-up but for a "natural clean faced" positive bump, it does a nice job at a nice price. This product gives the illusion of bringing my eyes forward on my face so I look more refreshed and not like my eyeballs are sinking back in my head and leaving dark hollow spots. I use it under my eyes and on my eyelids.

on 7/28/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love the concept and easy, fun, sterile packaging. the color of the cream is also nice, and the consistency is fairly runny and non-drying (i have oily skin, though). while this makes my hereditary/allergy-related (and i'm sure being in my 40s also contributes) look better upon application, the product has not noticeably decreased my dark circles. i've used three tubes of it, so i'm sure. it's a lovely product, i love Garnier products in general, and i hope it works for you. you can sometimes get them on sale at Walgreen's.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This does a great job of concealing my faint dark circles. I have tried tons of concealers, my favorite being Benefit's "bo-ing" which has a LOT of coverage. If you have very dark circles it might not work well, but I have noticed a difference in my own dark circles since I started using this. I am also getting more sleep and drinking more water, so I can't say the improvement is only from this product but it certainly hasn't hurt! The formula is very thin, so it is very easy to blend. I LOVE the way the roller feels on my skin, it's very soothing in the morning! I have pretty sensitive skin that can break out at a moment's notice and this hasn't caused any breakouts or clogged pores. And, no milia (little white bumps!) that most other under-eye products are notorious for causing. Overall, I really like this and will purchase again.