NUXE Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

NUXE Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

3.8

Aqua/water, rosa damascena flower water, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, parfum/fragrance, coco-glucoside, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, capryloyl glycine, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, dehydroacetic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopherol.

on 4/13/2018 12:22:00 PM

I really love this cleanser. It is so gentle but it gives a thorough cleanse. I use it in conjunction with a stronger cleanser and my skin stays clear and healthy. It doesn't leave and residue.

on 3/4/2018 10:57:00 AM

I found this Nuxe cleanser underwhelming. I was expecting it to be like the exfoliating gel but it is more of a lotion than a gel for a start and has a strange consistency. It is white with a faint smell of rose and is light on the skin. It rinses clean away and doesn't leave the skin feeling tight or stripped. But my skin did not feel properly cleansed after using this.

The Nuxe range is hit and miss. I want to love it but I don't. They revamped and reformulated it and if I put my hand on my heart, it is not to my liking. Its pretty and French but far too much perfume and products are pretty average for what you get.

Nice packaging but the product has a shelf life of only six months after opening. So if you use it sparingly you will have quite a bit of product left over.

All in all, an average offering from Nuxe. Not bad but not outstanding either.

Pros - subtle rose scent
not particularly expensive.
does not dry out skin.

Cons
underwhelming.
weird consistency.

on 11/13/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great cleanser that has to be taken off with a cloth. It is effective yet gentle enough on the skin. First, you have to take your makeup off and then cleanse your skin with this product.

on 11/22/2016 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually hate wash off cleansers as they usually make my skin feel super tight and dry and are overall very harsh on my skin. But omg this cleanser is amazing! It feels so gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel so soft and clean afterwards. I can't comment on whether it removes makeup or not as I use a cleanser to remove my makeup first (Shiseido's perfect cleansing oil or Bioderma micellar water).
The smell on this cleanser is not over powering at all and is super pleasant. Like all the other Nuxe products I have used, I was super happy with this one.

on 3/28/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To all the people complaining about it not removing makeup: You're supposed to use makeup remover (I use Marcelle) to remove your makeup before washing your face so that you don't irritate your eyes.

This product is amazing for my sensitive skin, leaving it soft and acne-free. Would purchase again.

This is an excellent cleanser for someone with normal to dry skin that may get sensitive at times. The scent is wonderful and give you the feeling that you have a luxury skin care product.

This cannot remove medium to heavy makeup or sun protection that can sink into your skin. I use this as a morning cleanser and sometimes I add baking soda for some exfoliation. This cleanser can be good for someone with oily to normal skin or combination skin who suffer temporary dryness from the cold season.

For this price, this is worth getting this cleanser and for the great price. I will be repurchasing and probably won't be using it during the summer hot season.

on 12/13/2015 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I like this a lot. It has really nice texture and smells nice.
Although I'm not using it for makeup removal just because I like something foamier to use with my Konjac sponce in the evenings (but it should be perfect for 2nd cleanse).
I use it in the mornings on dry skin. I like to massage it into my skin till it's almost gone, then wet my fingertips and massage my face for a little while, finally rinse it with lukewarm water.
I found that now my skin looks much better through the day, so I'll will buy another tube without doubt.

on 6/5/2014 6:32:00 PM

1. Does not remove makeup easily. I have to use it twice and proceed with bioderma sensibio solution to ensure that it's all gone. 2. Really bad packaging, difficult to use without a pump. 3. Smells really nice though but the smell is not worthy enough of the pice and the fact that it doesn't actually remove makeup!

on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM

I'm really suprised with bad reviews. This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is gentle, it removes makeup and with toner from the same line it does the job perfectly. I have acne prone, sensitive, dehydrated and this never broke me out. This actually helped to bring back moisture to my skin.

on 2/20/2013 3:22:00 AM

I did not like this at all. It does not remove my makeup entirely and does not clean my combination skin properly either, leaves a strange residue on my skin. Will not repurchase.