Nuxe Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

Nuxe Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

3.6

on 3/28/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To all the people complaining about it not removing makeup: You're supposed to use makeup remover (I use Marcelle) to remove your makeup before washing your face so that you don't irritate your eyes.

This product is amazing for my sensitive skin, leaving it soft and acne-free. Would purchase again.

This is an excellent cleanser for someone with normal to dry skin that may get sensitive at times. The scent is wonderful and give you the feeling that you have a luxury skin care product.

This cannot remove medium to heavy makeup or sun protection that can sink into your skin. I use this as a morning cleanser and sometimes I add baking soda for some exfoliation. This cleanser can be good for someone with oily to normal skin or combination skin who suffer temporary dryness from the cold season.

For this price, this is worth getting this cleanser and for the great price. I will be repurchasing and probably won't be using it during the summer hot season.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/13/2015 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I like this a lot. It has really nice texture and smells nice.
Although I'm not using it for makeup removal just because I like something foamier to use with my Konjac sponce in the evenings (but it should be perfect for 2nd cleanse).
I use it in the mornings on dry skin. I like to massage it into my skin till it's almost gone, then wet my fingertips and massage my face for a little while, finally rinse it with lukewarm water.
I found that now my skin looks much better through the day, so I'll will buy another tube without doubt.

on 6/5/2014 6:32:00 PM

1. Does not remove makeup easily. I have to use it twice and proceed with bioderma sensibio solution to ensure that it's all gone. 2. Really bad packaging, difficult to use without a pump. 3. Smells really nice though but the smell is not worthy enough of the pice and the fact that it doesn't actually remove makeup!

on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM

I'm really suprised with bad reviews. This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is gentle, it removes makeup and with toner from the same line it does the job perfectly. I have acne prone, sensitive, dehydrated and this never broke me out. This actually helped to bring back moisture to my skin.

on 2/20/2013 3:22:00 AM

I did not like this at all. It does not remove my makeup entirely and does not clean my combination skin properly either, leaves a strange residue on my skin. Will not repurchase.

on 1/17/2013 2:37:00 PM

This creamy cleansing gel smells lovely (I am a rose fan) and feels very gentle on the skin. I don't find that it removes makeup well at all, though, and I have tried using it both on damp skin and dry skin. I think this would work really well for someone with dry skin who does not wear much, if any, makeup. The strong fragrance may also irritate sensitive skin. I have dry/combo skin, wear makeup, and this cleanser doesn't work well for me. I'll use it up in the mornings when I have no makeup to remove, but would not repurchase this. The fliptop cap could be a little easier to open, too.

Ingredients (paraben-free): Aqua/water, rosa damascena flower water, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, parfum/fragrance, coco-glucoside, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, capryloyl glycine, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, dehydroacetic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopherol.

on 9/5/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This melting cleansing gel is awsome! It smells like pink roses! It`s a soft white gel that removes any makeup or dirt,but gently! It`s for sensitive skin! It does not dry out your skin! Love it!