Exuviance CoverBlend Skin Caring Foundation SPF 15

Exuviance CoverBlend Skin Caring Foundation SPF 15

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been trying out different foundations in search of one that feels right and this one is working well. It's a bit more coverage than I'm used to (usually tinted moisturizers), I'd consider this medium coverage and if I tap on red areas it easily covers them. It hasn't annoyed my eyes which is a huge plus (blepharitis and ocular rosacea). I noticed if I apply it to thick by the end of the day it will settle in fine lines. However if I blend it out well this doesn't seem to happen. Sorry I'm no help with color match as I'm not good with that, I purchased the Neutral Beige and it does well on my skin. I moisturize lightly before application as my skin is dry. There is a bit of transfer (noticed on my I phone although not as bad as my tinted moisturizer). Adding, I picked up a blender (Ulta brand) and I am really pleased using it to apply this foundation. Overall it just looks so much nicer, it completely changes the way I feel about this foundation, loving it applied with the blender :)