Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener Nail Clinic in a Bottle! - Natural Tint

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener Nail Clinic in a Bottle! - Natural Tint
Hard As Nails Hardener Nail Clinic in a Bottle! - Natural TintHard As Nails Hardener Nail Clinic in a Bottle! - Natural Tint

on 6/17/2015 4:55:00 PM

I keep my nails short for years and don't like going to nail salons. I tried many sheer shades from OPI, Essie. After a couple of days, my nails grows out and the nail polish starts to look haggard or you have to use a lot of polish removers to scrub down your nail which can't be good. Now to dress up my nails a little bit, I just apply 2 coats of Hard as Nails. The natural tint gives you a healthy pinky shine. Dior Glow costs you $27. This $3 bottle gives you the same result. It wears out naturally, good for 2 weeks with no touch up needed.

I tried Formula X Sheer Strength, $12 a bottle. My friends and I can't tell the difference between the two. I rest my case.

on 9/5/2012 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

first impression i like how u can use this as base and top coat. the price also isnt too bad at all. paid $6 :D
the bottle i would say the dullest looking in sally hansen but i dont really care :p
as the result has to wait haha

UPDATE
my nails are chipping less now and i mean 98% as in even when i try to pick my nails it comes off hard :)
definitely loving this