Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15
Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (3.00%), Titanium Dioxide (4.35%); Other Ingredients: Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Cross Polymer, Isododecane, Dimethiconol/Methylsilanol/Silicate Cross Polymer, Stearic Acid, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/VA Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, BHT, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Sericin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Glycerin, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Citronellol Balanites, Roxburghi Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 10/12/2016 6:36:00 PM

I have been using this product for more than 4 years. Still loving it. Gives me a healthy glow. Quite sheer though, so your skin has to be prepped quite well beforehand. Lasts around 9 hours.

This is a light to medium coverage foundation with a dewy natural finish. The texture is quite thin but not runny like nude air. It's relatively easy to blend with a foundation brush. Staying power is average, 4- 5 hours before it starts to wear. My problem is that I can't find the perfect shade (I'm nc 20) and this always happens with Dior foundations. 020 is my shade but it has a pink/neutral undertone. 021 is yellow but it is too dark. 011 isn't available in Australia, it's an Asia exclusive shade. Same thing happened with all the Dior foundations that I have tried and I like Dior foundations, they have beautiful textures and finishes. I actually prefer Dior foundations over Chanel. Cost $86 AUD at Myer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

for me it doesnt worth its price,at this price I would go for lancome or Nars
It blends nicely and It looks natural,the color peach suits my NC 25.30 skin fairly nice and it doesnt come off with sweating but its not long lasting
But again I will rather go for lancome,nars or even mac

on 4/29/2016 4:46:00 PM

I would not pay $10 for this again let alone $50! The color and finish looked great for the first hour but by the second hour it was clinging to dry patches and it turned crazy orange. By the third or fourth hour it was completely gone. I tried applying this multiple ways but could not make it work. Extremely disappointed.

The Diorskin Nude is not an option if you want a special occasion natural foundation, for the first hour it was pretty flawless, but it relentlessly settled into fine lines and pores I didn't even know I had. If you need an amazingly flawless finish your go to needs to be Dior Airflash foundation, I like to apply this with a brush, but if I'm feeling prepared I'll spray directly and Omg it's amazing. I have tried the Dior Star and this definitely outperforms as well. I have the eyeshadow and lipsticks and am terribly disappointed with this as a Dior product. Perhaps I got a dud...hope so.

on 3/1/2016 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Yes, yes and yes again! This is absolutely the best foundation I have tried to date. For reference, I have extremely dry skin especially near my eyes, on my nose and in between my eyebrows. This is the best foundation I have tried for my eczema prone skin. I have never used a foundation that didn't cling to my dry patches on my nose. Typically by the end of the day, the foundation on my nose has gotten cakey, patchy and just looks terrible. When using this foundation I didn't suffer from any of this. This foundation leaves you with a beautiful luminious and dewy finish. My face looks fantastic when I use this foundation. Completely worth the price in my opinion. If you are fed up of your dry skin and looking for a new foundation, please try this one!

on 7/28/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a beautiful foundation with a dewy glow and sheer-medium coverage. I apply it with my Bobbi Brown foundation brush using circular motions and it melts into my skin. It lasts around 10 hours. I still get oily throughout the day and blot several times, but that doesn't disturb the makeup. I finish with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in number 2 when I want to look flawless, but the coverage is pretty good for everyday wear and I have a lot of acne scars and redness around my nose. The scent is very perfume-like, but it's light and disappears after a while. I am able to take flash photographs without having moon-face because this is a low SPF with an advanced sunscreen. I took my grad portraits with this and my skin looked flawless. I wear number 11 Creme, which is a nice neutral that doesn't oxidize. I warm it up with a dab of Diorskin Forever Flawless in 21 Linen so I can wear it for the whole year. It does catch on dry patches, so make sure to exfoliate and moisturize. I think this foundation is best for normal to slightly oily skin. I have been purchasing this foundation for years even though it's not cheap at around $50 CAD.

I took a lippie off because the last two bottles I bought have had terrible packaging. The pump stops working when there's still a quarter of the product left. I thought it was the one bottle, but now it has happened to two bottles. The top cannot be removed, so there is so much wasted product. It's also difficult to tell how much product is left, but hygienic because of the pump.

Overall it's a good product if you're looking for sheer-medium coverage and a dewy finish. I'm prone to acne and have never had breakouts while using this. I believe I used this even while I was on my course of Accutane (on top of a thick layer of Cetaphil cream). I find that this works better without primer, though it could have been the primer itself that was an issue (Diorskin Pore Minimzer).

on 4/21/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's not a bad foundation, it's actually pretty good, with a nice, soft, slightly dewy finish. My issue is that a bad SA talked me into buying a shade too dark and too orangey for me. She said if I went lighter and matched my neck, I'd be too pale. However, I don't like to put makeup on my neck, and I have a sharp line of demarcation with the shade I have, 032. I guess I'm so pissed off about being talked into the wrong shade, and continuing to use it instead of returning it, that I'm turned off by the whole Dior experience. I hope I get over it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation. This is the best foundation for acne prone, sensitive skin. I have been repurchasing it for many years. It has been so great to me that I decided to come write a review. The color 020 matches my skin perfectly. I also bought the same one in a bit of a darker shade (030) for the summer when my face was tanned. I have acne prone, sensitive skin, and this product is just amazing for my skin. It hydrates very well, and goes on smooth. I feel so beautiful when I put it on, it just gives me a nice glow. I put it on with my fingers, I find it's the best way to apply. You don't need a lot. (I used to apply with sponges and realized I was wasting a lot of the product - fingers are the best way). The bottle will last you really long too! The only down is that the coverage is medium, so if you have a lot of red spots you will probably need extra concealer, but if you are just looking to even out your skin, this is for you. If not, you can definitely add some concealer on top of it and it will work out fine. I totally recommend this for anyone with acne prone skin, it will not break you out. Just make sure you clean your face well before bed. I even use it as my everyday SPF, and when I go to the beach! (since other SPF creams just break me out).
Please keep making this, Dior !!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Second time I have repurchased this foundation, feels fab, isn't too thick and leaves the skin looking super glowy and beautiful, medium coverage, only downside it the price with it being £32 but then again you get what you pay for (in most cases).