Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (3.00%), Titanium Dioxide (4.35%); Other Ingredients: Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Cross Polymer, Isododecane, Dimethiconol/Methylsilanol/Silicate Cross Polymer, Stearic Acid, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/VA Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, BHT, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Sericin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Glycerin, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Citronellol Balanites, Roxburghi Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

for me it doesnt worth its price,at this price I would go for lancome or Nars
It blends nicely and It looks natural,the color peach suits my NC 25.30 skin fairly nice and it doesnt come off with sweating but its not long lasting
But again I will rather go for lancome,nars or even mac

on 4/29/2016 4:46:00 PM

I would not pay $10 for this again let alone $50! The color and finish looked great for the first hour but by the second hour it was clinging to dry patches and it turned crazy orange. By the third or fourth hour it was completely gone. I tried applying this multiple ways but could not make it work. Extremely disappointed.

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

The Diorskin Nude is not an option if you want a special occasion natural foundation, for the first hour it was pretty flawless, but it relentlessly settled into fine lines and pores I didn't even know I had. If you need an amazingly flawless finish your go to needs to be Dior Airflash foundation, I like to apply this with a brush, but if I'm feeling prepared I'll spray directly and Omg it's amazing. I have tried the Dior Star and this definitely outperforms as well. I have the eyeshadow and lipsticks and am terribly disappointed with this as a Dior product. Perhaps I got a dud...hope so.

on 3/1/2016 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Yes, yes and yes again! This is absolutely the best foundation I have tried to date. For reference, I have extremely dry skin especially near my eyes, on my nose and in between my eyebrows. This is the best foundation I have tried for my eczema prone skin. I have never used a foundation that didn't cling to my dry patches on my nose. Typically by the end of the day, the foundation on my nose has gotten cakey, patchy and just looks terrible. When using this foundation I didn't suffer from any of this. This foundation leaves you with a beautiful luminious and dewy finish. My face looks fantastic when I use this foundation. Completely worth the price in my opinion. If you are fed up of your dry skin and looking for a new foundation, please try this one!

on 7/28/2015 2:26:00 AM

This is a beautiful foundation with a dewy glow and sheer-medium coverage. I apply it with my Bobbi Brown foundation brush using circular motions and it melts into my skin. It lasts around 10 hours. I still get oily throughout the day and blot several times, but that doesn't disturb the makeup. I finish with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in number 2 when I want to look flawless, but the coverage is pretty good for everyday wear and I have a lot of acne scars and redness around my nose. The scent is very perfume-like, but it's light and disappears after a while. I am able to take flash photographs without having moon-face because this is a low SPF with an advanced sunscreen. I took my grad portraits with this and my skin looked flawless. I wear number 11 Creme, which is a nice neutral that doesn't oxidize. I warm it up with a dab of Diorskin Forever Flawless in 21 Linen so I can wear it for the whole year. It does catch on dry patches, so make sure to exfoliate and moisturize. I think this foundation is best for normal to slightly oily skin. I have been purchasing this foundation for years even though it's not cheap at around $50 CAD.

I took a lippie off because the last two bottles I bought have had terrible packaging. The pump stops working when there's still a quarter of the product left. I thought it was the one bottle, but now it has happened to two bottles. The top cannot be removed, so there is so much wasted product. It's also difficult to tell how much product is left, but hygienic because of the pump.

Overall it's a good product if you're looking for sheer-medium coverage and a dewy finish. I'm prone to acne and have never had breakouts while using this. I believe I used this even while I was on my course of Accutane (on top of a thick layer of Cetaphil cream). I find that this works better without primer, though it could have been the primer itself that was an issue (Diorskin Pore Minimzer).

on 4/21/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's not a bad foundation, it's actually pretty good, with a nice, soft, slightly dewy finish. My issue is that a bad SA talked me into buying a shade too dark and too orangey for me. She said if I went lighter and matched my neck, I'd be too pale. However, I don't like to put makeup on my neck, and I have a sharp line of demarcation with the shade I have, 032. I guess I'm so pissed off about being talked into the wrong shade, and continuing to use it instead of returning it, that I'm turned off by the whole Dior experience. I hope I get over it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation. This is the best foundation for acne prone, sensitive skin. I have been repurchasing it for many years. It has been so great to me that I decided to come write a review. The color 020 matches my skin perfectly. I also bought the same one in a bit of a darker shade (030) for the summer when my face was tanned. I have acne prone, sensitive skin, and this product is just amazing for my skin. It hydrates very well, and goes on smooth. I feel so beautiful when I put it on, it just gives me a nice glow. I put it on with my fingers, I find it's the best way to apply. You don't need a lot. (I used to apply with sponges and realized I was wasting a lot of the product - fingers are the best way). The bottle will last you really long too! The only down is that the coverage is medium, so if you have a lot of red spots you will probably need extra concealer, but if you are just looking to even out your skin, this is for you. If not, you can definitely add some concealer on top of it and it will work out fine. I totally recommend this for anyone with acne prone skin, it will not break you out. Just make sure you clean your face well before bed. I even use it as my everyday SPF, and when I go to the beach! (since other SPF creams just break me out).
Please keep making this, Dior !!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Second time I have repurchased this foundation, feels fab, isn't too thick and leaves the skin looking super glowy and beautiful, medium coverage, only downside it the price with it being £32 but then again you get what you pay for (in most cases).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am kind of torn on this foundation. For me this has a medium to high coverage. I really like the feel of it, not too moist or sticky. In fact, it is kind of brilliant because you can actually wear this foundation without setting powder and NO creases or settling into lines, even on the eye area. A little too much alcohol in this foundation for my preference though, and also it feels a little chemically, my skin feels like it is reacting, although the texture is smooth, dry, and undectectable.

However, the chemicals in this foundation must really be working overtime to disguise blemishes! This foundation is a VERY good fake. Like if you want your boyfriend to think you don't wear makeup, you want this foundation. Also, the finish is really beautiful at first, the "glow" advertisement is true. If you have mature skin or are a smoker you need this foundation. I would have loved this foundation when I was a smoker.

This foundation is not for you if you are younger or have young skin. My skin is pretty hydrated and this makes me look a little too shiny after about 2 hours, and actually makes me look too young. I think it also tends to look cakier on young skin. I admit I bought this because of the one ad with Monica Bellucci.

Like this foundation a lot but it is not quite perfect and it is not for all skin types specifically NOT for 20 and younger. I will have to try this a while longer and update.

Update--- I saw this foundation on the Sephora photo boards on a mature lady around 60+ and it looked amazing on that type of skin!! Would highly recommend for mature skin!

Just brought my 3rd round of this stuff. I would say it gives light-med coverage but is build able, it gives a subtle radiance which lasts without making my face look oily (i have slightly a slightly oily T-zone). It also doesn't break me out at all which is perfect for my acne prone skin. However, it does tend to cling to dry skin making my face look patchy...so i use this foundation in the spring & summer months and change when my skin becomes dry in the winter months. But overall one of my favourite foundations.