SinfulColors Winterberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/9/2015 3:00:00 PM

Full Size Image

This is essentially a neural color, grayish-purple/mauve. The brush is tiny, but that helps a bit since 8 of my toenails are so little! Takes a bit of extra care to apply on the big toe. This is 2 coats finished with Out the Door.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Gah, this color is so freaking pretty! It reminds me of Revlon Perplex/Chanel Paradoxal except with silver and multi-colored shimmer instead of purple. The formula is great too, two easy coats. It is very flattering on my cool skin tone. I have already purchased a back up of it since it is a limited edition color (brought back this fall by popular demand). This is a staple winter color for me, and one of my all time favorites in my 200+ collection. I say pick this up if you can find it :)

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is not an "over the top" color,actually a rich greyish purple that I find very "rich" looking....
This is my go-to when I want a change from my neutral mauvey-rose basic.....
Decent brush and wear.
For $1.99 worth a try!

on 9/3/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this after so many people said it was one of their favorite Sinful colors. Sorry but this is booooooring, it has no pizazz at all; plain, ugly nothing special. It also was impossible to apply, its so streaky and looks awful. This is going back.

Popular Polishes