Uploaded by THEqu33nb

price range

Reviews

fromNeetyg

Feb/23/2017

I use this as a finishing powder and find it amazing! I get very oily skin and find that I am very shiny at the end of the day and this is the only product I have found so far that really helps reduce this.i still am a bit shiny by the end of the day but only mildly so. Would highly recommend.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/08/2014

This is amazing for oily skin, I use it under liquid just in the t zone area and in summer I use it all over and as a finishing powder on top. I think it's essential if I'm only wearing powder foundation, no liquid primer I've found works properly and if I don't use a primer then my powder foundation sticks to all my uneven patches. Love this stuff!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromaddied

Jun/28/2014

Tried this as an alternative to their auto pilot primer (too much vitamin E can be a bad reaction for me). Looks good with liquid foundation on top and definitely made my skin a little more perfect with the pores that I struggle with on a daily basis. You only need a small amount and a regular powder brush.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

May/30/2014

This is meant to be a primer but it can also be used after foundation. I generally use it after. Love it, controls my oils, sets my makeup, and keeps my skin matte, I take this product with me everywhere to touch up especially on more humid or warmer days, a staple in my makeup kit!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jan/19/2014

I was at Ulta wanting to try a new powder that would keep my skin matte. The lady at Ulta introduced me to this brand and applied the powder and foundation. She convinced me so much so I bought it! Throughout the day my skin was matte, by the end of the day I was a little shiny but not so much not like other powders to do to me. Its honestly one of the best powders I've ever used and I have …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/02/2012

Best primer for my super oily skin I've ever found. Perfect amount of minerals dispense each time from spill proof container much like the BE minerals. Brush on oily areas then apply foundation minerals. I get up to 4 hrs. of matte. That is amazing for me! New at Ulta. This isn't the Auto Pilot goop in the tube that everybody HATES. Must Have More.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age56 & Over