NYX Stick Blush (All)

NYX Stick Blush (All)
Enter Title

4.1

White Mineral Oil, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Squalane, Dis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Vitamin E, Bees Wax, Ozokerite, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Paraffin Wax/ Microcrystalline Wax, Phenoxyethanol/ Methylparaben/ N-Butylparaben/ Ethylparaben/ Propylparaben/ Isobutylparaben, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate. May Contain: D&C Red No.6 Sodium Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al. Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140:1), D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850:1), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019).

on 4/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these blush sticks !!! I have it in the colour: Orchid #06 NYX has the best make up. It's high pigment with a little shimmer. The only thing is, blending could be a probably of the stick is stiff :)

on 9/23/2016 1:48:00 AM

I own three of these: Tea Rose, Hibiscus, and Water Lily. I adore all three. Unfortunately, I believe these are being discontinued. There are a few colors left on Nyx's website on sale. I'm hoping to purchase more colors before they're all gone! I apply these with a stippling brush. I run the brush over the tip of the product then lightly stipple onto my cheeks. I usually top with a light dusting of powder blush since I wear my makeup for 10-12 hours. These are always still on my cheeks at the end of the day!

Pros:
Creamy, blendable formula.
Doesn't leave skin with an oily shiny.
Long wearing.
Pigmented, but not overly so.
Easy to apply.
Affordable.

Cons:
None other than the product might be discontinued soon.

Overall, give them a try especially if you like cream blushes. I'd definitely repurchase, but these will last a long time. You get plenty of product and only need a small amount.

I picked this up in Tea Rose, which is a cool pink shade.

I was really surprised at how nicely this blends - it's actually easy to over-blend it and end up with barely any colour, but IMO, this makes it a great product, because you can be as subtle or bold as you'd like.

It seems to have good lasting power - I usually apply it before work, and my cheeks stay nicely rosy throughout the day.
It also seems to have a good consistency - it's not drying, and it doesn't make me look shiny or break out at all.

I have tried it out as a lip product (since I know some other stick blush products are also advertised for lip use), but I find that it's a bit drying in this type of application, and the colour bleeds like crazy.

on 8/31/2015 3:59:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I am currently collecting all NYX products! I find them comparable to high end brands and of good quality! This blush has excellent pigmentation and glides on so easy. I love how it blends and have even used the darkest shade for a cheek contour! These are just great!

on 8/3/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought the shades 'Hibiscus' and 'Tea Rose' when I went to my local drugstore just to quickly pick up some facial cleanser. I decided to wander in the cosmetics and I ended up purchasing these blushes and thought I'd give them a whirl.
When I bought them, I thought nothing of them. I assumed they'd be a regular stick blush, doing the standard thing that stick blushes do. I also assumed they'd be sticky and globby, but I didn't care because it's hot in the summer and I didn't want to bother with a powder blush.
When I put Hibiscus on, it looked beautiful on my fair skin! Oh my gosh! It's a peachy pink colour and it looks perfect with my fair skin. I just applied it with a Real Techniques stippling brush and I just gradually built up the colour to my desire along my cheeks. It's just a standard stick blush and all, but something about THESE NYX ONES just makes them stand out over any other stick or solid blush. I'm in love! And I swatched Tea Rose on my hand and it looks lovely, like a rose colour (hence the name) and it's slightly darker and a teeny bit pinker. Still pretty and I'm excited to wear it for fall! I'll probably collect all of these blushes as they are now my HG blushes and they're just perfect! They also kind of remind me of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes in a sense because of the good colour selection (in my opinion) but obviously these are stick form and the Tarte ones are in a little compact.
These NYX ones also finish kind of dewy, but it's a SUBTLE and BARELY THERE dewy, and it's buildable and has a natural finish over the skin. It looks flawless. I also think it'd be perfect for all skin types. For me, personally, I apply it with a stippling brush as I think it works best. But that's just me. I find my fingers apply it too roughly and I rub off my foundation/concealer when I do. I also feel that applying the stick blush directly to the cheeks gives a strong effect and looks rather clown-like if you catch my drift. I personally think a little goes a long way and you can have a pretty glow with these blushes if you use the right amount for you.
These are amazing blushes and I will definitely invest in the whole collection :)

on 7/24/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in the shade tea rose during a half off sale at Ulta. it was a bit of an impulse buy, but I'm very happy with my purchase!
the formula of this blush is creamy and pigmented, and doesn't break me out. has a slight dewy finish and adds a beautiful flush.
I purchased tea rose because it was one of the only shades without sparkle. the others have lots of glitter in them, which I don't enjoy in a blush. tea rose is a gorgeous medium berry, with a hint of peach undertones when blended out (sounds weird but you'll understand if you swatch it). If is a bit intense on my light skin, especially paired with my platinum blond hair, but I apply it sparingly with my fingers or my buki brush and it looks good! I think this shade will suit me a little better for winter makeup looks or if I dye my hair darker, but aside from that it is a great affordable cream blush that I am definitely a fan of!

on 6/20/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very pigmented, I have very red skin naturally, so I do not normally purchase blushes. I purchased waterlily, and it is a very natural pink with some sparkles. It is decent, but not for me.

I love this product, not because it's in stick form but the product itself. I bought it in the shade Water Lily which is a perfect nude pink with slight shimmer. It reminds me a lot of Stilla CC in Lillium. This shade is perfect for year around and I love the consistency, less wet as a cream but softer than a powder so it's easy to blend. I use the brush directly on the stick and then apply . This particular shade could also be used on the eyes and the lips because it is a nude. I highly recommend this product and this color to people that prefer a minimal, natural makeup look.

on 2/26/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have one in SB07 Waterlily and for my warm medium/tan skin, it's really great.

I've always wanted to have a mauve plummy cream blush and this one fits the bill. It has some silver tiny glitters (not exactly shimmer) that can be pretty noticeable under bright harsh light, but otherwise looks great on the cheeks. For my taste, it's quite pigmented, too.
The formula is pretty waxy but blending isn't as hard as one would imagine, although it doesn't exactly glide effortlessly. Personally, I don't find any trouble with this stick and I have always applied it with fingers.
It stays one for quite some time, too. I'd say around 6-7 hours.

Another thing I love about this is that it's the perfect pink-mauve lipcolor for my skintone. It doesn't turn me zombie or mummy-like. It's exactly how I picture the perfect pink-mauve color on me. On the lips, the glitter/shimmer strangely don't appear.

Packaging is functional. It's a plastic twist-up tube that I don't care too much about. It does the job and compact, so totting it around for touching up isn't a problem. I wish it looks more sleek and tasteful, but this will do.

HG! I have been OBSESSED with finding just the right cream blush. not only is the lasting power better, but they're better for a person who travels a lot and needs to pack minimally (I like the small containers and that they don't require a brush). I tried practically everything I could get my hands on, cheap and expensive. most of them were ok, but didn't look nearly as nice as using a powder blush with a good brush. I concluded that maybe it was just impossible. until now...

at first I tried this blush in Tea Rose, and it was pretty good. but the other day I stumbled across Water Lily and HOLY COW -- it is exactly a perfect match for my fav powder blush, and I can actually do a good job applying it with my fingers. this one works for me! I love it!

PS: I have been so impressed with NYX in general. I have so many of their other products.