Bath and Body Works Juniper Breeze Shower Gel

Bath and Body Works Juniper Breeze Shower Gel

3.7

Love this stuff, I'm on a big juniper breeze kick right now so I wear this with the lotion and body splash. I love using this body wash, nice and foamy and not at all drying. The smell of this body wash could linger longer, but since I layer this scent it's not a big issue.

Also, I use this as a shampoo sometimes! So my hair smells like juniper breeze. I'm sure it's not meant to be used as a shampoo but it works as well as the $35 shampoo I bought at the salon so who cares LOL.

It's an average body wash. I really like the scent. It smells fresh to me. But when use it the smell does not linger on my skin. But I still love b&bw body washes because they are cheap and smell great.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/16/2008 2:12:00 PM

This was a long time seller at BBW, eventually was discontinued from the stores though it is still available online as a classic. I have always liked this scent, so different but very clean and refreshing, almost cool. I tend to use this only during the holiday months though for some reason, reminds me of winter and trees. It's a tad strong but not too strong that it makes me nauseous or anything. I don't keep as much of it around as other scents as I don't use it as often but I still enjoy it nonetheless. I haven't smelled anything like it anywhere else!

I got this for Christmas... Not my favorite smell, but definitely clean and refreshing smelling.

on 7/17/2006 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells great on my friend, not on me. It smells too sweet on me. I recommend trying it out first from the tester.

on 10/15/2005 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite christmas scent. When i smell this i can just smell the cold winter air, and it makes me feel like going out and buying a big chrismas tree and decorating it. I use it for xmas cause when i first started going to B&BW when i was little, this was my first scent i ever bought and i just happen to buy it around xmas. so from then on i only used during the winter, so now after only smelling this during winter for over 10 years now, to me its just the smell of winter and xmas. :-) I absolutly love this scent.

on 3/21/2005 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a clean scent, and a basically pleasant one, but it doesn't rock my world in any way. The gel seems to work very well on my skin without drying it, though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My fave fragrance line at BBW. Unfortunately I have to go the US to get it, so I splurge when I go. Love love love this gel...just used it an hour ago :)

on 4/7/2004 9:34:00 PM

This is one of my fave scents that this company makes. It smells like a fragrant forest, is refreshing and love the bluish color. The bath gel is absolutely heavenly and so is the creamy body wash. Pure bliss!!!

on 3/25/2004 11:48:00 PM

Ahhh....Juniper Breeze smells a little like my Juniper tree outside. That same indefinable tangy fragrance. =) This gel rocks in the shower. Good lathering and cleansing, right amount of scent. After that my skin felt soft and smooth. BUT, as I tend to sweat quickly (in humid Singapore), the scent does not last long and neither does that nice silky feeling. Guess you'll have to layer with lotion. This product is expensive for its quality and one thing: the cap is inferior! They crack, or leak. =(