Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Ready Foundation

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Ready Foundation

3.3

Alaria Esculenta Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Boron Nitride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Phosphate, Coco-Caprylate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Geraniol, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Mica, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I'm using this product at this moment and I'm a little bit disappointed. I have oily skin like a normal teenage and this product doesn't work that well for me. Not that bad but if I'm going to buy a new foundation or something which can cover the imperfections and control my oily skin during the school I wouldn't buy this again. The color was a little bit too light in the beginning but after 10 minutes it was fine. It doesn't last all day,my skin becomes kind of dewy? My imperfections were not covered anymore like the foundation is gone lol. For touch up during the day,I have to be so careful because it might look patchy if I have oil or sweat on my face (but no problem after my skincare in the morning..why?). I love the packaging but sorry it's not working :(

on 6/5/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I wear colour 510. I really loved this powder foundation because it does give full coverage. However the powder has a lot of fall out and messes up any surface and settles on surfaces. My boyfriend asked me what powder I was using because it was on everything in the bathroom like dust! anyway I was determined to continue using this product because it gives me full coverage dammit! I then started to notice that once applied it gave me a ghostly look and when I take pictures it has terrible flashback.It literally makes me look grey in flash pictures taken at night. I then bought the 530 thinking that I must have got a little darker after being on vacation but the 530 is too dark for me. I have had to stop using this now although I do use it to conceal parts of my face only. I am considering buying another 510 incase I got a bad batch but its quite expensive and will only buy it when its on special offer.

To Read all 210 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/15/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best medium to full coverage foundation I have ever used, don't think I'll be changing this anytime soon - no talc or silicones, swoon!

As soon as the weather changed in Ireland and for once got warmer this foundations turned to crap on my skin. looked cakey and separated - gross! maybe OK for Winter but defo not Summer - gave this to a friend with normal skin mines probably to oily?!

on 1/21/2016 6:30:00 PM

Love! This foundation is awesome. I'm a big fan of powder foundations and used to use Bare Minerals loose mineral powder and Mac's Studio Fix Powder. However out all the powder foundations I have tried this is my favorite. First of all it has very good coverage. It doesn't look cakey and has a nice glow to it. I just makes my skin look really healthy. The best part about this foundation is the longevity. In terms of powders I have found that this is the most long lasting. I can put in on at 8am and it will still look nice by 8pm. I found a good color match and it doesn't break me out or feel heavy/clog my pores. This product also contains .49oz which is double the amount of many other powder foundations. All in all a really good foundation!

on 1/12/2016 11:56:00 PM

What good luck.

Bare Mineral's has made my skin look so wonderful. I'm a teenage girl that fights very mild acne and light scarring around my cheeks, although it is not horrible looking I still find myself insecure. I've reached for plenty of liquid foundations in the past because the coverage is so much better but I end up with more pimples in the end.. Ugh. Until my dermatologist recommended this. Although the packaging isn't GREAT (it has broke on me once before), the makeup makes your face look very smooth and covers a lot more than most people would think. It has the same amount of coverage as a liquid foundation but with no breakouts, yay! I'm a fair skinned girl and often find myself looking orange under sunlight with a lot of foundations, but with this one the shade is PERFECT! I wear Fairly Light. Price is decent for what you get, I get 4-5 months out of this foundation. The only thing with this foundation is if you have dry skin (ME!), make sure your face is plenty hydrated before applying because sometimes it tends to cling to dry areas. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I find this foundation powder really effective and easy to use compared to liquid foundation. I needed a medium to heavy coverage foundation due to my red cheeks and uneven skin colour. I was matched by a staff member to colour of 170 and shown how to apply. The bonus is it has a spf20 so will give me a minimum protection from daylight damage. The packaging is really handy. Shame about the price!

on 11/3/2015 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure about this product. For the past two weeks I've been using it as an under eye concealer powder. 1. Major concealer (Bobbi Brown) 2. Followed by this powder dabbed generously over concealer in order to set it. That does not work. The combo stayed greasy and creasy all day. I just realized this is a foundation not a powder. My bad. Today I used the powder foundation over my entire face (and concealer) lightly! Correctly. So far so good! I didn't use a setting powder for the concealer just the powder foundation over my entire face. It looks pretty good I must say. I'll check in later to see how this wears today.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this foundation as a gift from one of my classmates(her way of paying me to be her model for state board) since she worked at the store.

This foundation does give great coverage and covers just about every imperfection such as redness and dark spots.

HOWEVER, for my fellow large pore people, this foundation WILL, I repeat WILL make your pores look huge! I already have large pores and this just made them look HUGE! It made my face look cakey and settled into my pores. And it also has a bit of glow to it, that just made my face look shiny and enhanced my pores' appearance.

Now, I used primer, Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro, Benefit Pore-fessional, ELF Poreless Face Primer, AND Bare Minerals Prime Time, and even that didn't help! Now, it wasn't as bad without it, but it still didn't look good.

All in all, I won't buy this when I run out and will just stick with my Pur Minerals 4 in 1 foundation.

I actually am surprised that I really like this product. I tried it in the past with no success. I have retried it now using a new skin care line, Clinique, under it. I've been using it for 4 days now and I cannot believe how easily it covers my skin and redness that I have. I use the brush that goes with it, I forget what its called but its angled. I also use the ready touch up veil in medium under it and over it in the morning.

Before using this I used the bareMinerals original foundation for years. However, that really only is an 8 hour wear, and it took me much longer to get it to cover what I needed it too.

This has actually made getting ready in the morning much faster! And my skin looks a lot smoother and much more natural!

Also, with this and the touch up veil (no primer) I do not have to touch up during the day, which has not happened in like 10 years!

I use this in R210, medium. The color matches great! Previously I had to mix original colors light and fairly medium, so I never knew what I was going to get when applying.

Go on their website and watch the video of how to apply it, this really helped me.

This foundation with the touch up veil in ready has turned into my HG!