Collagen Moistfull Essence

Reviews

Reviews

from

2 months ago

I received this as a sample; and I'm glad I did not invest a full sized version of this yet. The texture is smooth, gel like, not exactly like water. The fragrance is a bit strong for my liking....

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

I received a sample of this. Understood it would not be as moisturising as a cream as it is a lighter formula. It seemed okay and stings my eczema sores

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

5 years ago

It is an essence so in a SoKo skincare regimen you would put this after toner but before a serum or your moisturizer. Is it the most amazing essence I have ever put on my face? Not really but it...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

Is too dense, you need a pea size for entire face, need a normal moisturizer after.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

7 years ago

because the use of acne products my skin is very dry and my eyelids too,i used on my eyelids and magically were hidrated i liked so much.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

8 years ago

Pretty hydrating but nothing amazing :/ But it does do the job and after applying it my skin feels SUPER SOFT :D The packaging's really nice and there's also a hygienic pump~

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

2 months ago

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

5 years ago

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

7 years ago

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium