Redken All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer [DISCONTINUED]

Redken All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

on 5/26/2009 7:57:00 PM

YESSSS!!! I love this stuff. LOVE IT. I have never used any hair product that gives such dramatic, amazing results after just one use. You just wash your hair, spray this stuff on, and I like to run a comb through it to get rid of the tangles (I have a problem with tangles) which it does instantly. You leave it on for a few minutes, and just rinse. The conditioning agent really penetrates the hair shaft, (many conditioners do not, and so they do not work so well), and then it totally seals the cuticle. The results is super, super shiny, healthy hair. What I love about this product stays in your hair for a few days. Somebody else who reviewed this product said that they are devastated that it is gone? Please tell me that this has NOT been discontinued!!! I love this product. There is nothing like it!

on 12/16/2008 7:14:00 AM

Devestated this is gone! It was the best thing I'd ever used for my dry coloured hair and smelled lovely to boot. Am going to have to give Gold Glimmer a go if Redken think that is the better product. The only negative of this product was the same as with all redken sprays, the pump is too stiff to use easily.

on 7/26/2008 2:23:00 PM

I am also sad that this product has been discontinued! I used this spray when I was growing out my hair. It was overprocessed and dry and... NASTY! I used this about once or twice a week and my hair was softer, prettier and more managable. I will miss this if I ever go drastically blonde again.

I LOOOVVVE THIS PRODUCT! And I am DEVASTATED that they have discontinued it! It can take my 43 yr old, dry, colored hair and make it feel like it did when it was virgin 20 yr old hair!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE I'VE TRIED CAN DO THIS. Not their stupid cream rinse, mask, none of it! I've written Redken and begged...We need more people to write in the to company!

FYI - Just read Redken Gold Glimmer is supposed to be replacement for it - gonna try it and will let you know!

FDV - obviously you used too much product - must be used VERY sparingly...

on 4/16/2008 3:37:00 PM

No no no no nooooooooooooooooooooo am reading here Redken have discontinued this product!!!!!?????? Can't be true!!!
This is the best product I have ever used, makes the hair so incredible soft without weighing it down. First time I used it i was shocked over how amazing my hair felt. This is the most impressive product I have ever used, all categories.
If it's true it's discontinued, I DEMAND that Redken immediately FIRE the person responsible for that decision!!

on 3/2/2008 9:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

on ebay now.
best product I ever used, cant find it stock up >:{ WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY discontinue the best stuff?????
found but I dont like price.. when I found this there was just 6 left so good luck!! on September 24th
I dunno if it had MSG in it..but I had scalp numbness.... just a note in case anyone else experienced this please let me know thanks. Iread that MSG is now in a lot of shampoos conditioners hair colors, makeups GREAT!!!! :(
feb 2009... I emptied out the bottle..putmaybe 1-2 inches... or one fifth of bottle..OLIVE OIL...and just hot water and shake it..this has worked EXACTLY THE SAME! wow I save money..I cant believe its the same.

on 1/15/2008 10:48:00 PM

Well, heck yeah, I'd buy it again! If I could find it !!! I'm beginning to hesitate to actually admit I like a product for fear the makeup gods will hear me and discontinue it out of sheer perversity. This is a fantastic product - no matter what torture I put my hair through, no matter how much straw-like it became - this product made it look sleek and smooth and shiny. Addictive is the most appropriate name for it too. Now that it's so hard to find, I have these bad dreams of myself all strung out and twitchy, red-eyed and straw-haired, begging my stylist "Please, Joey, just one more hit. I'm hurtin', baby. I'll do anything you want." ( In the really bad dreams, he asks to be introduced to my brother.) I don't think I've ever tried a hair product that made so much of a difference in my hair. I'm definitely going to skulk around and stock up.

I generally like this product. I use it lightly as it does make my hair greasy if I overdo it. I blowdry my hair with a serum, flatiron the kinks out, spray this product in my hands and run them over the ends to smooth things down. Works great and leaves my hair soft an swishy rather than stiff. Good stuff.

on 11/12/2007 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing. most important hair product i use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I discovered some very good productlines in the past (Phyto and Redken being my faves, Kerastase isn't bad either) that actually do what they say. Redken has this little beauty here, the All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer.

I used it the first time after I had used the Paul Mitchell Three shampoo (to get rid of buildup) and the Heavy Cream (also Redken) because my hair was a mess. You spray it on and rinse out immediatley afterwards. This made my hair really pretty, the dryness and the crunchyness was completely gone, what was left only was beautiful, soft and shiney hair that smelled very nice. Just a few strokes with my GHD's and my hair was really smooth. I mean really smooth and shiney.
The downside is that you get only a small bottle of the product for a rather expensive price. And, perhaps, that Addictive contains alcohol, but so far it didn't dry out my hair.

A very recommended hair treatment.

Popular Hair Treatments