Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30
Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB cream SPF 30

3.3

Water, Pearl Extract, titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol Dicapraylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Arbutin, Cetyl PEG/PPg-10/ 1 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hydrogenate Vegetable Oil, Sorbian Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Calcium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Butyl Avocadate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Adensine, Tocopheryl Actate, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Alumina, Manganese Dioxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pearl Powder, Codium Tomentosium Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Gelidum Cartilagineum Extract, Hizikia Fusion Forme Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2- Hexandiol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

I find this product very light and perfect for my skin, which is a combination of dry and oily. Unlike other bb creams it's not heavy and it looks very natural on my skin tone. I'm glad that it has a cute pink packaging as well, very girly. The pump makes it easier to get an ample amount that you need.Overall, I find this product awesome!

on 1/6/2018 7:06:00 AM

This used to be my "go to" bb cream but i found a lighter cream that has better staying power than this one. It's a little too oily for my skin. Price is reasonable though. Just average.

on 8/4/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Too oily for my acne-prone and oily skin. And the lightest shade is too dark, except when I'm really tanned. Didn't break me out.

on 12/18/2015 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Light cover, don't survive in high humidity, gets really oily on the face after few hours.

on 12/1/2015 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like it

Ok okok

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This BB cream is better than the MISSHA one in my opinion. I love how the coverage is great and it is very moisturizing. Does not cake and really brightens my skin.

This was my first BB cream and it does give a nice dewy finish. However, it really doesn't stay too well and slides around easily. The coverage was pretty sheer too. I would say this can be used by ladies with pretty good complexion (no blemishes) and for any quick appointments as the lasting power isn't great.. oh & beware of the white cast too..

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Etude BB Creams are the worst BBs I have ever tried. They did absolutely nothing and didn't blend nicely.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the shade W13 Natural Beige. I really like this BB cream because of the dewy finish it gives. It makes my skin look healthier. It also blends really easily and it's very buildable. It's definitely not high coverage, but it's more on light-medium coverage. I can use 3 layers of this and it won't look cakey. You may need a little concealer to cover some blemishes though. It's also good since it has SPF. I can wear this for around 4-5 hours without touching up. Just make sure to set it with powder.