Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Naked Dolly

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Naked Dolly

3.5

Fuchsia Shock, Naked Dolly, Nude Beach, Razzle Dazzle Rose, Sweet Maple: Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Végétale), Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Isostearyl Isostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 1/16/2016 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Catyfargle if you're reading this --- you were right.

Love the color - hate the formula. This is puzzling as I typically LOVE the formula of Too Faced La Creme lipsticks. :( I had the opposite issue with the shade Taffy; great formula but not a flattering shade.

Naked Dolly is a light, warm, pink nude. I think it'd look great on anyone between NC10-NC30 or even cool toned girls as it has a pink tone to it. Naked Dolly is not one of those milky pinks that look like strawberry milk on your lips.

But here is my issue with Naked Dolly - the formula applies gritty. If you have any dry skin on your lips, this is going to highlight it. The weird part is this doesn't seep into my lip lines or look streaky against my pigmented lips. It justs emphasizes poor texture and chapped areas. I would have to use a lip scrub everyday before applying this. That is too much work for me.

on 12/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

The color is absolutely beautiful, it's similar too my natural lip color but just better. However, it's just way too creamy. It doesn't dry at all, at least if it's by itself. I haven't tried it with lipliner. I wouldn't repurchase, only because of the creamy wet formula.

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/14/2015 3:20:00 PM

Why didn't I look at the reviews on here before ordering this from Ulta??? The bright side is that I got this for $11, but I still paid $11 for something I'm not to going to wear. The color swatches & description were very misleading. I was expecting to get a lighter-medium cool toned pink. What I got was a pale beige-y peach that looks like concealer on my lips. I would return it, but then I'll be charged $50 for the sample pack I received from Ulta, so there you go.

on 9/9/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a beautiful formula. I just purchased this in Naked Dolly and Nude Beach. Sadly, Naked Dolly is going back. It is just too peachy and doesn't flatter my skintone at all. The formula is so creamy, but maybe if I was tan? I don't know. Nude Beach is working out well tho. I'll have to post a review in a bit about that one.

on 7/27/2015 6:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

My favorite nude lipstick! Its very soft and goes on clean! Highly reccomend. It stays for about 2 hours without a touch-up.

on 6/7/2015 12:07:00 AM

I have this color as well as Nude Beach. This color is very close to my natural color, except it's a little more of a beige/peach. I expected this to be more of a pink color because it is advertised as a "satin pink," but I would say that Nude Beach is more like that than Dolly. The formula is nice, but its staying power could be better. Still worth the buy if you're looking for a flattering nude color; however, I would suggest trying it in the little kit that comes with the bronzer, mascara, and eyelid primer first before investing in a full tube, just in case.

on 6/6/2015 1:14:00 PM

I didn't purchase this product but received it in a kit. I always wanted to try this due to the hype by beauty gurus. I think the colour is very pretty but it doesn't flatter my NC15 skin. I think it would look great on someone with tan or dark skin. The formulation of the La Creme Lipstick's is super creamy which can be a pro and con. Lip liner is completely necessary due to the patchy "cream' application which stayed creamy and did not really dry down. I like lip products that aren't fussy... this is not it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best lipstick hands down. I've used many lipsticks but this beats them all. So creamy and such good color saturation. Naked dolly is the PERFECT nude lipstick and I literally wear it daily. I got a sample size and instantly bought another!

I got this offline and it is not worth the 22.00. the color is way to pale for me and I am fair skinned. it also applies very uneven and settles into my fine lines and looks streaky and clings on to all the dry patches on my lips. the packaging is gorgeous but that's the only Good thing about this lipstick. it would probably be Good if you got it in a darker shade. I wouldn't recommend this shade.

on 1/30/2015 9:03:00 AM

I got this in my Sephora "Give Me More Lip" giftbox at Christmas. It's ok. The formula in nice, I like the texture but maybe I'm just not in to a nude lip look (I think if my complexion was better, I would feel more confident trying to rock this look- mostly I feel like a nude lip look makes my lips disappear and all my zits stand out!). If you like a nude lip look, you might really like Too Faced's La Creme Naked Dolly, worth popping into your favourite cosmetics counter to swatch. I won't re-buy for me, but I wouldn't recommend against this one.