MAC Matte - Saddle

MAC Matte - Saddle
Matte - SaddleMAC - saddle

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 10/21/2016 5:06:00 AM

One of my fav colors. It looks very orange brown in the pot but blends with other colors well and is great as a transition blended into other browns, golds, even sketch . Hard to explain but worth trying on. For reference I'm NC35 or 40, dark eyes, and I think it's perfect for medium skin tones

on 8/11/2016 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is totally one of those products that you're going to have for the rest of your life (unless you're one of those people that throws out expired make up, that's cool too.) You just gotta have this in your repertoire. One of the best, if not the best, transition colours ever made. Mix it up with some orangier toned shadow and its gets even warmer.

I find that I kind of have to pack it on when using Urban Decay's Primer Potion Eden, but that says more about the primer than the shadow. There is no fall out with this product, it's gonna last on that pretty little face of yours the whole day and the whole night and you're gonna love it all the more for it.

To Read all 102 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

MAC makes the best matte warm brown eyeshadows. This is another winner. It's on the darker end of medium in depth of color. It's very warm but not as warm as brown script which is nearly red. It's a shade darker than texture. It's a great crease shade with pretty much anything.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Looks great paired with several other products. Personally, I think I like this better than orangey colors. . Everyone tries to put me in orange eyeshadows to make my blue eyes pop, but I can never get used to them. This is a great compromise. More of a brown with orange undertones.

Try pairing this with peach lip and you will be happy <3

on 1/28/2016 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Everything has been already said and written about this shade. Fabulous transition colour, warm and matte, brown strongly leaning orange, a must have in anybody's eyeshadow collection to complete a plethora of looks. I love it at its best for a brown smokey eye. It pulls the whole look together effortlessly. It's one of those shade that it's well worth its value as you'll reach for it very often. Easy to blend, well pigmentented, long lasting.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Admittedly I am a huge MAC fan. I like this w MAC Phloof or Woodwinked. Perf matte brown! It is a bit on the orangey side which is gr8 since I am NC15 leaning neutral so this warms up my grey eyes. I don't normally gravitate towards matte shades so I don't own that many duplicate althou prob coz I wear glasses & am middle aged, should!! Wonderful color on mature skin. I went off the reviews on here when buying it & don't regret it. It is HG + I am a horse owner so love the name lol this little gem is approx $17 so it's a little on the $$$ side but somexs u get what u pay for. I don't know any DS dupes, it's very unique. Wish I had bought this sooner, is a staple HG!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

An all around excellent shadow. Matte, buildable, and really nice just to transition or build up a bit more in the outer corners.

I love this in the crease with gold, warm bronze and coppery shades shades - really pretty with L'Oreal Infalliable in Amber Rush, Colorpop Amaze, Chanel Id'O in Mirage. It also works to blend out darker browns in the outer corner like NARS Galapagos or Fez if I'm using a lighter shade on my lid.

It isn't my HG Crease shade (the LE MAC Moleskin and UD Naked take the title) so I can't see myself hitting pan very soon, but I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my second time repurchasing and the reason why is because it is the perfect transition shade for me. It's so pigmented and so creamy. I love it!

on 4/8/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My HG brown shade. I wear it every single day in a variety of looks. Great transition shade and stand alone shade. I repurchased it at least 3x. I actually need a new one now. I can't believe I never reviewed this color before.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect crease color that works great on my nc45 skintone. It doesn't translate as a nasty ashy brown on my lid. It actually warms up the crease without looking obvious....if that makes sense. I'm absolutely in love with this shade. I love utilizing it when I'm doing a smokey olive green eye or even a blue smokey eye ( I'm a smokey eye junkie). For me its highly pigmented and I can't believe it took this long to finally appreciate ans fully enjoy this shade.