Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

1 review

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I got this one in clearing because I have zits. I got it when I was getting a batch of other stuff. Sometimes international food stores have it but there isn't a Holika Holika brick and mortar store around here. Which is a shame because there is a "Charmed" theme, hence the cat and witch logo lol.

It's an okay foundation and has a decent amount of pigment. If your skin color has a neutral or olive (not pink) undertone, and is between classic ivory and buff beige, sand beige etc in American brands, this will be a good fit. It's definitely more affordable than L'oreal et al.

It's the same price range as Wet n Wild or ELF. For me, it works whether or not I got dark from the sun. When I bought Cover Girl, I think my color was neutral buff. I like how the Holika Holika has a lot of coverage so sometimes I just dab it on my zit area.

This is especially good for that because unlike some creams, it doesn't have instant whitening. I haven't noticed it actually clearing up my pimples, but it's less comedogenic and more matte than other foundations.

It's less oily than the other popular Asian brand, Secret Key, and a similar product to Beauty Angel or Clever Cat. It's a little more pricey than Beauty Angel and Clever Cat though. Beauty Angel is $2 for a big tube. But, it's less pale than CC creams. CC creams are generally pale.

If you need to use a concealer over this BB cream, ELF cover sticks and concealers are great, and don't bead up.