Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

4.5

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

on 12/28/2015 10:42:00 PM

I love it. I'm mixed race but very very pale..but without the pink undertones. This BB cream matches my skin tone extremely well and DOESNT break me out. I'm amazed. I've had multiple people in my family say I look great, even after a long day.
I can't say for certain, but I have had a decrease in the amount of acne I've had since I started using it, which I'm attributing partially to the BB cream and partially to my Benton SnailBee essence (which I also love).

The only con for me, and it's so minor I'm not going to knock off a star, is I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's not a bad scent, I'm just not a big fan of scented facial products in general.

(It does contain tea tree oil, so if you're at all sensitive to salicylic acid, it might break you out or cause further irritation.)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the third BB cream I have from the Holika Holika Petit line. I also own the Essential version and the Moisture version. This is my favorite line of BB creams by far; amazing coverage and very affordable price ($6).
This Clearing BB cream has the thickest consistency compared to the other ones I own from the line. I also noticed it is also beige toned when comparing the range of colors. Essential is the palest light ivory shade, Clearing is beige (just a tad more orange than Essential) and Moisture is the darkest of them all; a medium light with very pink undertones.

Coverage of this BB cream is great; very much on par with the other ones from the line. I love good coverage on my face products and this didn't dissapoint. So far, I haven't been able to testify its ability to help with acne, because I haven't had significant breakouts lately. But it has not provoked any adverse reaction to my sensitive oily skin. It has good wear time and has a matte finish. It matches my neck the best out of the three BB's I have.

The smell of this BB cream is the same as the other ones from the line. Flowery fresh, not too strong and it dissapears when blended into the skin. The fragrance does not offend me, it is actually familiar and very pleasant for my nose.

So far, I am loving this BB cream. And the Petit line has the most solid BB creams I have ever used, so far my favorites in the entire world. I hope this helps if you're considering purchasing this product. I promise you won't be dissapointed by its performance.

PS: The Holika Holika website does not state in their product listing that this BB cream has whitening agents. However, when I removed this BB cream from my face I noticed my complexion was a lot paler than my neck. Definitely got me thinking. Could it be because of the tea tree oil?

I have been through 3 tubes of this , my forth is on the way . And I love it ! It's perfect for everyday use and it's so easy to apply . It has build able coverage , and doesn't cake up . The price is amazing averaging 6 $ tube , so it really cant be beat ! I highly recommend this to everyone !

on 12/1/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't know if this BB cream is clearing as it says. I didn't see any improvements so far and I've been using it for over 4 weeks. Also, I think this is not the best choice if you're looking for a BB cream with a decent oil control. The coverage is light but it can be built up, the shade is perfect for light skin tones. If you're looking for a convenient BB cream with light-medium coverage that doesn't feel "heavy" on your skin and doesn't oxidize you should try this out.