Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

on 11/15/2016 3:53:00 PM

I bought this about a year ago as my first Asian beauty product ever and I definitely do not regret a thing. The coverage is great and the SPF protection is a plus. My skin usually looks amazing after just one layer; I've never had the need to put on more. It's not as good when my skin gets dry during times I accidentally overcleanse and ends up looking powdery/flakey once it sets, so if your skin tends towards the dry side make sure to moisturize before using this BB cream.

It first goes on a little pale but it adjusts as it sets in. It looks matte and natural, and I've gotten multiple compliments on my complexion when no one could tell that I was wearing make up. It feels light on my face, which is great because I super don't like having my face feel heavy, or my nails, or anything. I don't even like putting on nail polish because it feels like it weighs down my fingertips.

I usually use the e.l.f. HD powder after putting it on. But in the beginning I've gone half a year without that, wearing solely only this makeup product everyday, so it's great on its own too. Also, even though it looks small, usually a tube of this lasts me AT LEAST 4 months with every day use.

My skin definitely is clearer than before, but I can't say it's because of this or because of the multiple other products I've tried over the course of time wearing this.

Overall, this is definitely a steal for being $3-$8, and I'd definitely recommend it! (As of right now, I think you can get it from Amazon for about $7 bucks and Jolse for about $6 but I'd recommend waiting for the very common 20% off sales on Jolse.)

EDIT: I saw that some reviewers didn't know the ingredients because it was all in Korean, so here is a list of the ingredients that I found on the Holika Holika Canadian website for those who hadn't seen it before.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Methicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Butyelene Glycol, Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone, Phonoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum

I've just started using this BB cream and I love it! So far, all the other BB creams/foundations/primers all just sink into my huge pores and I end up an oily mess... This BB cream covers beautifully! Definitely wait 10-15 minutes for it to set because it is quite pale when you first apply it. I have medium tone skin so I also set it with a foundation powder and it looks great! This also lasts all day on my oily, oily skin!! I only had to blot once! I usually blot several times a day. Like I said, I've only just started using this so I can't say whether it clears acne or at least keeps it at bay, so I'll have to update...but I love it so far! :)