Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

1 review

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

on 8/30/2012 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been on the search for a great foundation/BB cream that will hide what Korean pollution has done to my skin. So I was delighted to try this product on the idea that

a) it would under $10
b) adorable packing
c) it claimed it would make my skin better

So all around it seemed like a win-win. So as a BB cream I really like it, although I'm not sure if this is me or the BB cream if I start getting sweaty it will just sit on top of my skin noticeably (at least to me and I do not own a magnifying mirror), but it is a really good color match for me I'm N5/NC 15 for reference. The odd thing is that while it will sit on top of my skin it will also attempt to set into the lines I get under my eyes when I don't get enough sleep.

I find that while the packaging is adorable and really easy to just throw in your to-go make-up kit it is really bad about giving you too much product. There is a lot of product in this packaging, I don't wear it everyday, especially when we were having a heat wave, but it has lasted me about 5 months.

On the claim that it is a healing or "clearing" feature to it, I have yet to see it, I wear and super remove it and my skin hasn't gotten any better and my skin isn't that oily so I can't notice any improvement on that front.

PROs:
- Cheap if you can get it in person
- Easy for traveling
- Good match for people in a similar color range to me N5/NC15

CONs:

-Can settle into lines or above the skin
-Not really healing or clearing
- Often get to much product when squeezing.

I say I would buy it again because to me the most important thing is finding something that matches my skin tone and not if it clears up my skin.