Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 19-24
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

3.7

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

on 2/8/2013 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I received this as a gift last winter and found that I quite like it. The color is light but it matches my skin tone in the winter quite well. I don't use it in the summer when I get a bit darker.
The coverage is light, but I like that. I hate heavy make-up. It seems a bit watery to me, but that makes application easier.
It doesn't break me out, but it didn't seem to help clear anything up when I occasionally get pimples.
The oil control is lacking. I get shiny after a few hours.
The BB cream does transfer. It transfers onto the collar of my shirts and the screen of my phone. However, this doesn't bother me much as I haven't found a foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB cream that didn't transfer onto phone screens.
Lastly, the price is pretty darn good.

on 4/24/2014 9:35:00 AM

Woooow. I was not expecting this kind of quality from an inexpensive BB cream! It matches my NC20 skin tone and the tea tree oil really does control my oil. This Holika Holika BB cream provides light coverage (about the same as Skin79's Hot Pink BB). For me this means it tones down the redness in my skin and lightens my SF/blackheads, but doesn't cover up blemishes. This is also one of those BB creams that requires a touch-up after ~6 hours if you have oily skin like me. I use this daily and am defintely going to stock up!!

**edit Nov. '14** As cold weather sets in, I've found the matte finish unflattering for my drier cheeks and I am on the hunt for a better BB + moisturizer combo. In the meanwhile, I'll stick to using this Holika Holika BB cream on my T-area only.

on 7/7/2015 1:55:00 AM

I wanted to love this SO MUCH.... but I didn't.

On the plus side, it gives good coverage (more than most BB creams), has good SPF, applies nicely and lasts for a fairly long time (although I still powder) BUT it breaks me out like nothing else.

I don't know if it's an allergic reaction or something else but I wouldn't buy it again, even though it's really good with everything else.

Video Reviews & Tutorials