Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by skin type : Other
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

1 review

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

on 2/8/2013 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I received this as a gift last winter and found that I quite like it. The color is light but it matches my skin tone in the winter quite well. I don't use it in the summer when I get a bit darker.
The coverage is light, but I like that. I hate heavy make-up. It seems a bit watery to me, but that makes application easier.
It doesn't break me out, but it didn't seem to help clear anything up when I occasionally get pimples.
The oil control is lacking. I get shiny after a few hours.
The BB cream does transfer. It transfers onto the collar of my shirts and the screen of my phone. However, this doesn't bother me much as I haven't found a foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB cream that didn't transfer onto phone screens.
Lastly, the price is pretty darn good.