Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum

Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum

4.1

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This scent is part of my collection since a few months. I got this as a gift from my boyfriend. I do like the scent, but it's a bit too 'oriental' smelling for my taste. I usually don't gravitate toward those kind of scents. However, it does last ages on my skin. This is the longest lasting perfume in my rather large fragrance collection. Would definitaly recommend in the case you like warm orientals.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a beautiful perfume, all-around. Beautiful, feminine sophisticated scent, not overpowering. The bottle is also clean and classy and beautiful! The scent on me lasts all day and I can even still smell it on my clothes when it is laundry day, however it is not too strong.A great year-round scent.

I did take a lippie off because for some reason, my bottle seems to have some sort of 'leak'. When I spray the bottle, a bit leaks out of the nozzle and makes the nozzle slippery. I almost dropped it a couple of times. I now only spray it in the thick carpeted bedroom (not the bathroom), being super-careful. IMO a perfume with this price tag should not have a leaky cap/nozzle.

I am such a greenhorn with scent description, all I can say is this is classy smelling. But a quick read on fragrantica.com of the main accords lists them as being:

Amber
Patchouli
Rose
Vanilla
Citrus
Balsamic

I love all those accords, except for rose; however, it is blended so well with the other accords (and is farther down the list), that is just smells lovely. I do not detect much of a rose scent at all.

This scent reminds me of something my mom wore when I was little, so it brings back happy childhood, comforting memories (**that is just a personal side-note there on why I like this scent so well!!). Would likely re-purchase. Thinking this will make it to Santa's list this year.

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

This is nothing. It's not a chypre cause it lacks the galbanum or oakmoss, it's not a floral cause there are no flowers, it's not a green cause it is too sweet, and it is NOT an oriental, no matter the bla-bla about the amber in it. This is nothing.It's a sickening very sloppy odour that
isn't even likeable, it leaves trays of sweetsickening nothingness and it makes the original
Miss Dior roar in her grave. Very difficult to stand and illmaking.
Yeh, the bottle is great.
P.S.
This is not rich in any possible way, this is so sickening for the very fact it is intensly WATERY
and the amber drowned and souery in that (dish- )water.
With no offense to the wearers.
This aint Dior!!!

on 3/29/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am sorry for the lovers of this...but I can't stand it! :( I will say I do think there is a freshness date that would/should apply to this perfume and I also think it will wear differently on each person's skin,(but I personally believe that is true of all fragrance...it's very personal), so, the fresher the better but that still doesn't make me like it. First off I'm very prone to migraines and this is a automatic headache for me. Aside from that the fragrance is so sharp, in a floral way....very floral. It is like every flower, (including there stem's), in the world got together and produced an essence of themselves. It's overwhelmingly bitter and strong. If you like scent's that last this one does but it smell's old lady/bitter/floral to me. It's not musky but somehow there is a musty after smell that remind's me of the "old lady" scent I speak of. I know Natalie Portman has become the face of this but it does not remind me of something she would smell like or wear to be honest. The bottle is beautiful I give it that, but my personal preference is not this. The plus' are it is incredibly strong and a pretty bottle....so if you like this and can wear it without vomiting from the headache,(if you get one), then go for it. I have friends that love this so great, I gave mine away to someone that enjoy's it. I got it for free so no money lost but I know it's pricey but that does not change my opinion free or paying the high price.....I'm just being honest. :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Classy and Confident.
I would describe the feelings I get when I am wearing this as, powerful, confident, Sophisticated. The smell is a bit of spice, deep, with some sprinkling of mature sweetness. The lasting power on me was over 12 hours. I personally prefer the sweeter Miss Dior though.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a large 75 ml tester/demonstration bottle from ebay, I do this as I can save quite a lot, I got it for 50.00. Its in the usual square bottle with silver metal plaque on front and silver bow on the lid. As with most perfumes I use one spray only, as spraying too much perfume can be quite offensive to others. Wow I found this to be strong, It has less of the fresh and citrus notes and more deep vanilla with some spice. I can still smell it at the end of the day, although to be honest, I would consider this to be more of an evening fragrance and the Miss Dior EDP to be the day time fragrance but hey, its great perfume so wear it when you like! I love this as its nice to have something you can smell all day long, definately a great addition to the miss Dior line!

on 1/9/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Very feminine scent. Not overpowering at all. I would love more of this. Hint, if my family sees this. Just a lovely scent. I recommend highly. This makes you feel like a woman.

on 12/26/2014 5:31:00 AM

i love the smell of it- it's my favourite at the moment but i wish it lasted longer.

on 2/3/2014 11:18:00 AM

Love this feminine expensive smelling Cologne. It smells divine!

This scent evokes so much of my past and yet it seems new and entirely wearable unlike many of my 'nostalgic' perfume purchases. It calls to mind spellbound, dolce vita, just a hint of coco mlle and the drydown of something I can't quite put my finger on but without any of the coarseness of any of those smells and so the nod to those doesn't dominate my experience of wearing this one, which is always a danger when olfactory memory is elicited. My first impression is of a rich honeyed floral, warm and feminine and almost fruity. But this fruit is a rarefied whisper and only noticeable because it has been transposed into nectar; there is no fruit salad here. It is sweet without being juvenile. It is warm without being overbearing. And somehow as it evolves on my skin it becomes more fresh and somehow more dimensional. The rose develops clearly after a few hours and as the sweet nectar fades the whole becomes quite simply a soft and beautiful woman smell. It may be intended for a 'sophisticated occasion' but just like a pair of tastefully sized diamond studs it seems to me to be wearable whenever, and adds just enough of a hint of gorgeousness to any day, any evening, any event, any moment. I do not intend to keep this beauty locked away for once or twice a month. There is character in this perfume and it should be experienced.

Popular Fragrances