Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Adore

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Adore
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - AdoreJust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - AdoreJust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - AdoreJust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Adore

4.1

on 6/20/2017 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Didn't expect to love this as I usually buy higher end...
Great sheer warm red, glossy and sticks around longer than expected.
In my purse along with old favorite Nars mindgame, lipstick queen saint rust, perricone no lipstick in nude.
Super value great color!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this shade!
This color really reminds me of the shade Black honey, which is a little pricey IMO.
One layer and it is a nice sheer reddish wash of color on the lips. Adding 2-3 coats is what makes this color come to life.
It is a reddish brown shade and I agree with the reviewer before me who mentioned it was a Dr. pepper shade.
Very pretty on just about any skin tone and buildable as well.
You can go for a sheer wash of color just to add a little something on a natural day or layer it on for a day at work or going out.
This is one of my go-to everyday shades that work with just about everything.
I only took off one lippy because it does not stain my lips and wears about 3-4hours. It acts as more of a balm than a stain but I still love it.

While this particular shade doesn't last quite as long as some of the other shades I've tried, it's definitely my favorite! Beautiful shade of red that's very versatile! Not too bright for daytime, but can be easily played up for a night look! Adore has a nice moisturizing feel, and every time I wear this (which is pretty much every day) someone will almost compliment the shade :)

on 5/21/2014 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this! It's one of those deep, ox-blood red lipsticks that looks perfect when you're trying to look grown-up and sophisticated. I often use this when the occassion requires me to look more mature. Love the texture, love the wear time! However, be warned that this isn't opaque, it's more of a sheer brown-red at first, so it's not scary to wear. It fades to an orangey color that's much more brighter than it is at first, so if you want it to stay oxblood red, you have to constantly reapply, but that's my only gripe with this product.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first Balm Stain I got from Revlon and wow I am such a believer of this product and I love this so much I already on my 3rd stick! This goes really well with my Asian complexion and it literally lasts the whole day even after meals. I also got the Lacquer Balm but I find it too shiny and glossy making it last shorter than this Balm Stain. I would recommend this to anyone, I wear this everyday.

LOVE! "Adore" is the perfect Dr. Pepper reddish/brown stain for me, incredibly long lasting, layerable, moisturizing. It is a great daytime alternative to red/wine lipstick. I also have "Honey" and "Crush"... they are as wonderful as Tarte stains but better price of course.

The texture is not overly waxy, not overly creamy and not as "wet" as Tarte, but seem to really last well with decent colour payoff. They are not drying for me at all, and many products don't like my dry lips. I rarely re-apply or re-apply only once over a long day-into-night wear.

It's a nice formulation -- sheer and shimmery, with a medium pop of color -- but this color is just too orange/coral for me.

on 11/18/2013 10:57:00 AM

I think that this is a cool product if you are lucky to pick a shade that looks good on you.

And that is where the tricky part starts: the shade changes over time. By that I do not mean anything such as "it shades a bit", what I mean is "it changes so much, that if it looked good on you at the beginning, there is a high chance it won´t flatter your skin tone one hour later.... or the other way round!".

When I bought it and applied it, I was really happy. It was exactly, but really exactly the colour I have been searching for since ever: brown-red that is deep but not so bold you could not wear it daily. I love, love, love that colour, and it is a good match with my cool-neutral/olive pale skin. BUT. Less than half an hour later, the colour changes into something that tends to be called "hibiscus" in cosmetics: orange-pink bright that has nothing to do with the original colour you saw in the mirror. It might look lovely on warm skins, but definitely not on mine.

To summarize: the cover of the pencil looks plummy, the pencil as such looks dark brown, the first impression on lips is brown-red and later it develops into (and lasts as) pink-coral. If you are fine with whole that rainbow, lucky you. Go ahead and purchase it, it is a long-lasting, non-drying, handbag friendly product one can fall in love with. Just beware of the lottery character of the colour: you can never ever see the true colour just by swatching it in a shop.

on 11/18/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i like this color but I think I like Honey better. Its comes down to the glitter and I am not a fan of glitter on my lips. Otherwise it performs well it is long lasting and pigmented.

on 11/17/2013 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this balm stain!!! This is my first balm stain that I bought from Revlon. At the first I want to buy pink shade instead of red, because I'm not brave enough to wear red lipstick and most of red lipsticks out there look awkward on my skin tone :| but I decided to give it a try. And I'm impressed! This product comes in deep brick blood red with micro gold shimmer, the shade is gorgeus, and the price is very affordable!! Would repurchase the other shades ;)

Popular Lips Products