Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Adore

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Adore
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - AdoreJust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - AdoreJust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - AdoreJust Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Adore

4.1

I had this in Honey I think if I recall & I wasn’t impressed by it. I lost it. I didn’t replace it. THIS though WOW! I so do need a back up. I saw this on Revlons fb page & I was curious I always breezed by the Revlon Display until I got Exactify liquid liner then my attn turned towards giving Revlon another chance. I’m glad I did I got 2 colorstay e/s & this lipstain. I don’t like products that are minty (exception: plumpifying glosses), this isn’t minty to me, it wears off evenly & does leave a nice freshly bitten stain & reminds me of Dr Pepper lipsmacker & Clinique almost honey lipstick complete w the golden sheen! This is more brown than red on me. I couldn’t get by w saying this is a red lipstick I’d be lying. It’s definitely brown I have no idea why he packaging is blood red. I almost didn’t buy it because of of the plastic’s color. Soooo glad I got it. It’s in my color wheel house! I like that you don’t have to sharpen it.im apprehensive about the cover coming off in my bag thou. All in all #winning I’d like to get a few more colors but I don’t know what colors I’d get w the plastic not being a good representation of the actual color inside the tube (DS never happens to have testers!) mine wasn’t sealed which bothers me. This must be a popular color because it was the last 1 in the display of Adore. #winning i will rebuy a back up as I find 1!! #YES !!

on 9/28/2017 2:32:00 AM

I went out on the mission to purchase Just Bitten Crush on sale following positive feedback and ended up buying Adore also and must say I am really happy with Adore, happened to read all the reviews on Adore after the fact and it seems as though the final result is dependent on the acidity of your skin as Adore is not an orange/red/brown on me (fair skin/blonde/blue eyes) but rather a classical medium blush or light-ish primary red. I have been looking for a colour like this for some time, can be layered for deeper effect or single application for a naturally flushed everyday look. The colour lasts all day with slight pink undertones after full day of wear (so slight it's nothing to write home about) I have used Romantic before which was a little orangy red,In the end I ended up giving Crush to my co- worker as it was a little too plummy/sparkly purple for me.. Happy with my purchase.

on 6/20/2017 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Didn't expect to love this as I usually buy higher end...
Great sheer warm red, glossy and sticks around longer than expected.
In my purse along with old favorite Nars mindgame, lipstick queen saint rust, perricone no lipstick in nude.
Super value great color!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This color really reminds me of the shade Black honey, which is a little pricey IMO.
One layer and it is a nice sheer reddish wash of color on the lips. Adding 2-3 coats is what makes this color come to life.
It is a reddish brown shade and I agree with the reviewer before me who mentioned it was a Dr. pepper shade.
Very pretty on just about any skin tone and buildable as well.
You can go for a sheer wash of color just to add a little something on a natural day or layer it on for a day at work or going out.
This is one of my go-to everyday shades that work with just about everything.
I only took off one lippy because it does not stain my lips and wears about 3-4hours. It acts as more of a balm than a stain but I still enjoy it.

LOVE! "Adore" is the perfect Dr. Pepper reddish/brown stain for me, incredibly long lasting, layerable, moisturizing. It is a great daytime alternative to red/wine lipstick. I also have "Honey" and "Crush"... they are as wonderful as Tarte stains but better price of course.

The texture is not overly waxy, not overly creamy and not as "wet" as Tarte, but seem to really last well with decent colour payoff. They are not drying for me at all, and many products don't like my dry lips. I rarely re-apply or re-apply only once over a long day-into-night wear.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first Balm Stain I got from Revlon and wow I am such a believer of this product and I love this so much I already on my 3rd stick! This goes really well with my Asian complexion and it literally lasts the whole day even after meals. I also got the Lacquer Balm but I find it too shiny and glossy making it last shorter than this Balm Stain. I would recommend this to anyone, I wear this everyday.

While this particular shade doesn't last quite as long as some of the other shades I've tried, it's definitely my favorite! Beautiful shade of red that's very versatile! Not too bright for daytime, but can be easily played up for a night look! Adore has a nice moisturizing feel, and every time I wear this (which is pretty much every day) someone will almost compliment the shade :)

on 5/21/2014 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this! It's one of those deep, ox-blood red lipsticks that looks perfect when you're trying to look grown-up and sophisticated. I often use this when the occassion requires me to look more mature. Love the texture, love the wear time! However, be warned that this isn't opaque, it's more of a sheer brown-red at first, so it's not scary to wear. It fades to an orangey color that's much more brighter than it is at first, so if you want it to stay oxblood red, you have to constantly reapply, but that's my only gripe with this product.

It's a nice formulation -- sheer and shimmery, with a medium pop of color -- but this color is just too orange/coral for me.

on 11/18/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i like this color but I think I like Honey better. Its comes down to the glitter and I am not a fan of glitter on my lips. Otherwise it performs well it is long lasting and pigmented.

Popular Lips Products