4.1

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

I bought these in various shades, but this shade waits for fall. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I love this particular shade. It's a little bit darker than the Romantic shade. It's more like the dark red that was very popular in the fall and winter months. On me, it doesn't look too dark and gothic but I like the way the color looks against my skin. Because of that, I would wear it during the cold months. Unless I might step out and wear it now during the summer.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

7 years ago

This is amazing! The chunky pencil can be used to line the lips and then simply shade in the colour. It's twist up too so no messing on with a pencil sharpener. The colour is a beautiful red with a bluish tint meaning my smile looks whiter and brighter, it also lasts aaaaages on the lips.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

EyesGray

7 years ago

This is my new favorite lippie. After years of searching for a wearable red with even application and no bleeding, I finally found it in Adore. I have a few of the other colors in this line (Honey, Cherish, Darling), but Adore is the one I reach for again and again. I have tricky coloring (slightly warm neutral with some rosacea), and this is by far the most flattering red I've ever used. I have had no problems with color bleeding/feathering (I use w/o liner) and the pigment wears off more evenly than anything I've worn to date. These do dry out your lips somewhat after the balm wears off, but nothing I can't deal with using my trusty tube of Lansinoh lanolin. It's a small price to pay for such a beautiful and convenient (no mirror required!) lip product. For me at least, this is backup worthy.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This grew on me! It's a true stain, so apply carefully. Looks great with my complexion. I really like the minty scent, too.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I'm someone who loves the idea of wearing red but never have the guts to actually do it. Therefore I wanted to try something that was a bit more forgiving such as a balm stain and having recently purchased the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Rendezvous" which i ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH, i decided to try it in the color Adore, and i am SO THRILLED with it. This red is gorgeous and stays on forever. It makes your teeth look pearly white too! I can't see this color not working for anyone. I suggest wearing a red liner underneath it so the lip stain doesn't bleed outside of the lines of your lips. An affordable lip liner option would be the Revlon ColorStay lipliner in the color "red". It is a perfect compliment to the balm stain.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

7 years ago

I'm a huge fan of the golden brown-ish color, so I love this one. Applies like a balm and doesn't require a very precise hand (which I consider a plus) Moisturizes lips quite well. Doesn't stain as much as an actual lip stain would, though (that can be good, though, if you don't like the dramatic look) The smell is minty, which I like, and the tip of the balm is wide which allows for easy and consistent application. Overall, I thoroughly enjoy this product :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGray

7 years ago

Very pretty berry color. I like this in the winter when I'm pale--the contrast is nice, and a little more refreshing than basic red. It can be drying, so layer with a hydrating balm, but it's nothing too drastic. Packaging feels a little more luxurious than most drug-store products. I will definitely purchase in other colors.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Very pleasant sheer "bricky" red. I would say its more golden than orange, if that makes sense. Very warm, but not overpowering on NC15 skin. Perfect night out stain/lipstick that doesn't require a delicate hand when applying. The color builds beautifully. Quite possibly my favorite of the Just Bitten line.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

This was my first experience with a kissable balm stain and I am impressed beyond belief! I wanted something quick and easy that wouldn't wear off after an hour or so and I'd heard really good things so I decided to pick one up. I chose Adore which is this pretty deep orangey-toned red. My skin tone is neutral but my hair has golden tones in it so this color was surprisingly flattering on me. I tried it out for the first time today so I put it on before meeting my boyfriend for breakfast and it was still on after we ate. The color was still just as bright and intense as when I first put it on. Mind, I have very pigmented lips to start with so the wear-off may not have been as noticeable on me but I'm still blown away by this product. I want to buy every color!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair