Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/18/2018 11:08:00 AM

I am in love with the Woodstock eyeliner pencil. It absolutely glides on without smudging or without me having to pull on my eyelid to get it on and is absolutely the most gorgeous color EVER! Since receiving and wearing it I get told daily how my blue eyes "pop" with that color liner - will buy more to stock up so I won't run out. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I ordered other colors as well but have not yet tried those - Woodstock is my favorite color so naturally I was drawn to it like a magnet and it was the first one I couldn't wait to pull out of the box when my order arrived and use. I'm sure the others are awesome as well. Over-the-top best eyeliner I have ever used.

on 2/3/2015 1:50:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! It is super bright shade of pink and glides on with ease. You can make nice wings or smudge it to use as a shadow.
Something else I like about this product is that when you sharpen the tip, it still works great, doesn't fall out or leave sharp wood edges like some other pencils.

on 4/20/2013 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not really a pencil liner kind of gal- it's liquid or bust for me- but I'm really into pink eyeshadow right now and I had to give this a try. Application is smooth with no tugging, wear time is impressive, and the color is saturated and gorgeous. I'm in love.