Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/10/2013 10:15:00 PM

Woodstock is a nice metallic hot pink that goes on beautifully on the lash line. It's vibrant in once pass, but the vibrancy can be built up more as well. Like all UD pencils, woodstock is creamy and smooth, and doesn't tug, pull or skip on the lash line. It looked flawless for 15 hours. It wore nicely (4 hours) on the waterline as well. It's an excellently performing and relatively hard to find shade, so I definitely think the quality is worth the price.

(Read the full review at peakvolume.blogspot.com)

on 8/28/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I love the 24/7 liners. They last forever both on my eye and longevity of each pencil. I'm still working on some I got a few years ago. I don't buy them individually, I wait until a set of colors goes on sale. I got 5 pencils for under 20 bucks at Nordstrom Rack. For less than 4 bucks a pencil, it's a steal, even though I wont use the bright blue pencil much. I use red and pink eyeshadow frequently, so I'm glad this bright pink liner came in the set. It looks awesome as an under the eye liner, it's not jarring, it's rather subtle especially when paired with a black upper liner. The quality is always great on the 24/7s. I really like this color and I imagine I'll still be using it a year from now.