4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Luv this brush I use it to apply my concealer and under eye powder. It is super soft and blends concealer so effortlessly. It is one of the softest and one of my favorite brushes that I own. I use it in small areas like around my nose but mostly it's for under eye powder and concealer it's fantastic! It is so soft and the powder blends beautifully lasting me all day. I also bought a 2nd because I love this brush so much for under eye concealer and powders I needed a backup. It blends it in so beautifully and it's gentle it buffs it in so well it looks like I don't have makeup on. This is a really good brush I even use it at the end to blend out my eye colours. This is a good brush for a great price and I'm very happy with this purchase. Totally Recommended!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I love this brush for applying concealer. I use it daily to apply concealer on my face. It blends well and is super soft with no shedding.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I have two of these because I love it so much. It's the perfect size and density for under eye concealer. It gives an airbrushed finish to your concealer and it works perfectly with any consistency. I find it really soft, it doesn't shed and it washes amazingly. One of the best brushes I own!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Best concealer brush i have ever had, gives a flawless finish, like how it applies the product, like the round shape, the bristles are very soft, love everything about it, and it is CHEAP :)

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Edit: I started using more product with it and now get much better results, both in coverage and a natural finish, than a traditional flat concealed brush with my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. However, if you have the e.l.f. studio contour brush, then you already have a smaller version of this brush and I don't think you need this one, so I would not repurchase for that reason.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This is the perfect brush to use with any concealer - powder, liquid or creme. I used this at first to blend in a creme pot concealer (Elizabeth Arden's Flawless Finish in Medium) and it blended its thick consistency perfectly. Now that I've finished that concealer, I'm using it with E.L.F. Maximum Coverage concealer and I couldn't be happier. It applies the product flawlessly on my dark under-eye circles and blends it seamlessly into the contours of my face. It also applies setting powder on the under eye area very well, almost like a mini kabuki brush for under my eyes. Truly a multi-tasking brush for your under eyes. My only complaint is that the head of this brush came off of the handle. I had this issue with another E.L.F. brush before, but it's noting a bit of hot glue can't fix. At only $3 it'll be the best brush you'll ever use to apply your concealer.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

This brush is perfect for blending in concealer! Works well; soft, and I have had no problems with it shedding! I would buy again!

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Wow! So being a makeup artist I always use fancy makeup brushes (350$ in lancome brushes and about 100$ in makeupforever) but wow I'm really impressed with the ELF brushes and this one is awsome! I also baught the maximum concealer and they compliment each other! The brush is domed and fluffy and soft! It gives a total airbrush effect and for only 3$ you can't go wrong!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

7 years ago

sooo soft, even softer than the other elf studio brushes. a must have to apply concealor

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

7 years ago

Hands down, the single best concealer brush I have ever used. I have never had good luck with traditional flat concealer brushes. This is much more fluffy & rounded. It buffs & blends concealer in and gives a flawless, airbrushed finish. The brush itself looks nice, like all the other ELF Studio brushes, solid black. The price is insane at only $3. 90% of my brushes are MAC with a few ELF Studio keepers - this is one of them. Overall I'm a huge fan of this brush and will definitely repurchase as needed.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral