E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

Studio Flawless Concealer BrushStudio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.6

on 8/22/2017 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used many methods to apply undereye concealer - fingers, flat foundation brush, wet RT sponge (both the big orange one and the small dark purple one, which are not exactly the same). This brush is by far the best. It applies my concealer smoothly and quickly. I just started using Shape Tape, and I really didn't like the way the damp sponges applied it. This brush totally solved the problem. So pleased! And for $3, you can't beat it. I had been looking at the Sephora Pro one, but I didn't want to pay $24 if I could get something just as good for $3.

Very nice brush. It is marked as a concealer brush, but I use it as a blending brush for my eyeshadow. I have tried it for concealer but I found I liked it better for eyeshadow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I adore this brush, but I have to admit that I primarily use it to apply my eye shadow base shade rather than concealer. The bristles are extremely soft and deposit product evenly and easily. I tried using concealer with this brush, and it was simply too large to do the job precisely enough for my liking.

on 3/27/2017 12:59:00 PM

Bought this last year to apply undereye concealer. I don't use a brush for that anymore, I use either my BB or fingers, but I like this for setting powder under my eyes and near/between my brows. It's nice and doesn't pick up too much powder. Soft, not to dense but not too soft or fluffy either. This might even be nice for highlighter or blending eyeshadow so I might get another 1 or 2 for that purpose. Washes well, no bleeding/shedding. It was $3 I think. I really like ELF studio brushes.

on 4/27/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Works for concealer and for larger areas for eye shadow. It's large - much larger than ELF eyeshadow C, so if you want a small detail brush, this is not it.

This is a nice brush, however it is too big and flimsy to use as a concealer brush so for that reason this gets a 3/5 because I cant use it for what its marketed as. It is good for applying powder under the eyes and applying highlighter!

on 3/27/2017 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Gold star for my current favorite brush for applying my light transition shade and darker eye crease color! I have the ELF blending brush, which I've been using for my crease, but this is even better! I wouldn't put a super dark color on this, but for a transition or slightly darker than that color - this is a great tool for applying it across the crease!

Also great for keeping on hand as a clean "blending" eye brush to blend all your shadow lines. So soft and fluffy ( more fluffy than the blending brush).

on 2/24/2017 12:50:00 PM

I find most concealer brushes are too small, maybe because my under eye circles are so big and the amount of concealer I would need they wouldn't spread it out properly. Not this. It's very soft and spreads concealer very well around my under eye area. With the thick concealers I use, it needs to be further blended with a foundation brush or sponge with foundation, so this isn't an all in one product for me. But it is perfect for powder, like the undereye powder elf makes. No wonder I have four of these.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Despite the name this brush turned out to be too big for blending out concealer. However it is good for putting setting powder under the eyes or for a light eyeshadow application all over the eyelid.

on 2/4/2017 11:15:00 PM

I use this a lot to blend my contour in the hollows of my cheeks...90% of the time I use a Beauty Blender for this step, but some days I am rushed and just do a simple/quick contour, and this brush serves that purpose well. I have 3 of these brushes since they are ridiculously cheap, and I often also use one to sweep on a taupy or bronzy blush color above my contour...its a good little brush to have around, I think its a little too big/fluffy to be a full on concealer brush, but it definitely sets powder under the eyes well too.