E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush
Studio Flawless Concealer BrushStudio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I adore this brush, but I have to admit that I primarily use it to apply my eye shadow base shade rather than concealer. The bristles are extremely soft and deposit product evenly and easily. I tried using concealer with this brush, and it was simply too large to do the job precisely enough for my liking.

on 4/27/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Works for concealer and for larger areas for eye shadow. It's large - much larger than ELF eyeshadow C, so if you want a small detail brush, this is not it.

on 3/27/2017 12:59:00 PM

Bought this last year to apply undereye concealer. I don't use a brush for that anymore, I use either my BB or fingers, but I like this for setting powder under my eyes and near/between my brows. It's nice and doesn't pick up too much powder. Soft, not to dense but not too soft or fluffy either. This might even be nice for highlighter or blending eyeshadow so I might get another 1 or 2 for that purpose. Washes well, no bleeding/shedding. It was $3 I think. I really like ELF studio brushes.

on 3/27/2017 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Gold star for my current favorite brush for applying my light transition shade and darker eye crease color! I have the ELF blending brush, which I've been using for my crease, but this is even better! I wouldn't put a super dark color on this, but for a transition or slightly darker than that color - this is a great tool for applying it across the crease!

Also great for keeping on hand as a clean "blending" eye brush to blend all your shadow lines. So soft and fluffy ( more fluffy than the blending brush).

on 2/24/2017 12:50:00 PM

I find most concealer brushes are too small, maybe because my under eye circles are so big and the amount of concealer I would need they wouldn't spread it out properly. Not this. It's very soft and spreads concealer very well around my under eye area. With the thick concealers I use, it needs to be further blended with a foundation brush or sponge with foundation, so this isn't an all in one product for me. But it is perfect for powder, like the undereye powder elf makes. No wonder I have four of these.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Despite the name this brush turned out to be too big for blending out concealer. However it is good for putting setting powder under the eyes or for a light eyeshadow application all over the eyelid.

on 2/4/2017 11:15:00 PM

I use this a lot to blend my contour in the hollows of my cheeks...90% of the time I use a Beauty Blender for this step, but some days I am rushed and just do a simple/quick contour, and this brush serves that purpose well. I have 3 of these brushes since they are ridiculously cheap, and I often also use one to sweep on a taupy or bronzy blush color above my contour...its a good little brush to have around, I think its a little too big/fluffy to be a full on concealer brush, but it definitely sets powder under the eyes well too.

So, I have a confession, I don't use this for concealer. I've never even tried it for concealer. But it's amazing for dusting powder under the eye, even blending out eyeshadow (I love bulky blending brushes to finish off eyeshadow), and even precises contouring. I have no issues when washing it, can't recall any color bleeding. It hasn't started shedding at all. If I didn't have 50 other eye and powder brushes, I'd be using this every day.

on 1/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love, love, love this brush! I'm finally starting to understand the rave about elf brushes (though I still think some of the most raved about, like their scratchy powder brush, are quite shit). This one however is very soft, and has just the right amount of density and length of bristles. To be honest, I haven't used it enough with wet products to say much about its performance there, but enough reviewers have sworn by it for concealer application for me to feel confident in that it's a great concealer brush, too. I, however, particularly love it for powder products. For eyeshadows actually, despite its size. It's great to add soft transition shades with, or to just blend with if you're doing a more simplistic look where you don't have to worry about muddying different shades together. It also works really well for setting the undereye area or even to highlight with if you want to be precise. I will definitely repurchase it in the future, when the time comes to retire my current one. I actually thought I lost it when travelling, just a couple of weeks after buying it, and I was ready to repurchase it right away before I found it. That's how fond of it I've become in a short period of time. Great little brush, especially for the price tag!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This brush has revolutionized my life. Okay, that's a little melodramatic. But seriously- having the right tools makes all the difference folks. What was I doing with my life before this came around? I wasn't setting my concealer properly, that's for sure.
I'm fairly certain this is available at most drugstores for around $3, so you really have no excuse- the ratings have spoken and this is a gem hidden amongst the druggist's shelves. It is soft, it is dense, it is fluffy, it is sized perfectly to accommodate the undereye area, or to contour with, or apply shadow. It has the multitasking thing for days- but make no mistake, for setting concealer it reigns supreme. Thank you E.L.F., for showing the drugstore brands how brushes get DONE.

Popular Makeup Brushes