GOSH All in One BB Cream

No Image

3.9

on 1/25/2017 11:01:00 PM

I love how this BB cream comes in a very light version, the 01 Sand. Thank you GOSH!!

This is, so far, the only BB cream I've been able to find that matches my skin tone.
So I can't compare it much to other products. My experience with this BB cream has been so good that I'm also not looking for another one.
It does everything I want it to. It doesn't contain perfume, always a plus. It doesn't irritate my skin.
It gives a nice natural coverage, people think I'm not wearing anything, while at the same time it evens out my skin tone and covers a few imperfections or redness I might be dealing with. Since I have dry skin, I'll put a moisturizer underneath. If you have normal or oily skin, maybe the BB cream will be enough.
My tube is almost empty and I'll have to buy a few next time I travel to a place where it's sold.

on 4/18/2016 6:31:00 AM

I got this because the lightest shade matches my pale skin perfectly. It gives my skin a lovely glow and has just enough coverage to even out my skin tone without hiding my freckles.

It's also very moisturising, so I use powder over the top. But I always wait 5 to 10 minutes after applying the bb cream before using the powder because if i use it straight away I find it gives my skin a weird colour (edit- when i use the CORRECT coloured powder- i.e. a very pale and cool one- this doesn't happen- D'oh!).

The packaging sucks- the product leaks into the lid and makes a bit of a mess.
It also irritates my eyes a little bit when I apply it but this seems to happen to me with most face make up and my eyes do stop watering after a couple of minutes.
I think it is a bit expensive for what it is full price, but I got some money off with Superdrug points.

on 1/28/2016 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I find this product to good quality and the ingredients do not irritate my skin. There is no strong fragrance. It covers my mixed complexion well and stays fresh looking throughtout the day with less need for touching up. It does a great job hydrating my dry skin areas and absorbs into my skin leaving a matte finish.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

gosh bb cream is really amazing i love it has a medium coverage👌🏼 its all in one bb cream foundation primer and moisturizer i use a darker shade to help me in countoring i use mac studio fix powder to set the bb cream perfect for daily uses

on 4/20/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the best BB I've tried. Cruelty free and no fragrance, alcohol or any other nasties so fine for sensitive skin. The lightest shade is a perfect match for my skin and very neutral. It's reasonably priced and in convenient packaging. Best of all it contains only physical sunscreen which is quite hard to find in the UK, almost all foundations/BBs have chemical sunscreen which my skin hates. The only negative is that ideally it could be a higher spf but 15 is sufficient.

on 11/2/2014 6:16:00 AM

I wanted to try a BB Cream to find out what all the fuss was about regarding them and so went off to buy one. Funnily enough I came back with the GOSH All In One in the colour Sand.

Firstly I must say this colour was a great perfect match for my skin, considering I am very pale and it blended in very well to my natural complexion. However, I personally found it to have a rather dewy finish. Perhaps this is due to the fact it can be used as a moisturiser? Either way I find that it leaves my T-zone and chin shining terribly and it looks terrible on photos! Usually to avoid looking like a shiny disco ball I will use a foundation on top and target the BB Cream around my eye area as this is where I tend to be most dry and it seems to work well there for me.

Now onto the more 'technical' aspects if you will. The smell. It smells rather paint like in my opinion whilst applying however once it's set you tend to not be able to smell it as much which is great. The packaging appearance wise is nice. It's plain and simple. However it leaks and the product ends up all in the lid and around the nozzle thingy. This can make quite a mess and I have recently ruined a makeup bag of mine due to this.

The price is a little costy at around 10. I would say it's only worth half of that. Saying this I have repurchased this product several times due to the wonders it works around my sensitive eye area. It is currently the only thing I can rely on when it comes to applying makeup to my eyelids which swell up and flake when anything else is applied! Gross, I know.

All in all I guess the product is worth a try, certainly if you have skin more on the dry side. If your skin is more oily I would definitely steer clear of this product! It most likely will not be for you.

This stuff isnt bad. I can't say I love it but it has served me well enough in times where I wanted minimal coverage, and it also made a decent primer under my foundation.
(This stuff is a bit too pink and it works well with my yellow-toned foundations)
The shade range is a little finnicky but very good for the paler side of the spectrum.
The only reason I'm saying "no" to repurchasing is because I want to try other BB creams first. This one is the best one I've tried so far (L'oreal and Aveeno, those made me orange)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tried this one in Sand because I'm very pale, and someone had recommended it on another forum for pale skin. The good news was that it definitely matched my skin tone! It's great to see a smaller company cater for paler skin, especially in a range of only five colours (though they could do with more diverse shades elsewhere in the colour spectrum). It's very sheer, but it did an admirable job of tackling my skin's uneven red patches.

Unfortunately, when cleansing that night, my skin started to burn terribly and became very red. Come the next morning, I had come out in spots all over my face and my skin was still inflamed. It's just about gone down now, but it was quite painful at the time.

So, I've given it two out of five: two for the colour match, three off for the reaction. You'd probably be better off if your skin wasn't as sensitive as mine. I'd also note that the packaging isn't great - the product leaks all over the shop once the lid's off, and inside of the lid when it's closed, which is a dreadful waste of product.

on 5/13/2014 7:07:00 AM

I'm pretty pale and prone to spots, so it has always been difficult for me to find a foundation that was pale enough in colour, corrective enough to cover imperfections, but light enough to not look caked on or make my spots worse.
I am so impressed with this product that I have felt compelled to write this, my first ever make up review.
It was an impulse purchase when i was in superdrug buying some things for my holiday, being pale i needed a bit of SPF factor for my face but something light as i will be doing a lot of swimming with the kids (I didn't want to end up with zebra streaks, or for the whole face of makeup to slide off like a mask hahaha).
to be honest i'd never heard of GOSH, but after comparing lots and spending lots of time i was drawn to this one.
I bought the lightest shade (sand?) and thought what the heck - my 14 yr old daughter will wear it if i need to add it to my long list of unsuitable foundations!
BUT I LOVE IT!
I'm blown away, the colour is slightly darker than i would usually buy but suits my skin tones perfectly (I think i may have been buying the wrong colour for me all this time!), it covers everything that i want covering... but i dont know how? it is so light and gives me such a dewy natural look, my skin is actually improving for wearing this makeup (makeup always makes me skin worse) - now when i say dewy i dont mean oily, i mean like a youthful glow, which i need at my age haha
I would highly recommend!

This was certainly not my favorite product. It was really expensive for the tiny amount of product that you get, which wouldn't be so bad if the product was awesome. It is not. It went on dry and flaky. Honestly, I don't think any of it actually sank into my skin! The only thing I liked about it was the packaging. It was compact and easy to carry on the go. All I need to do now is find a suitable product to add to the packaging!