Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Cleanser

Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Cleanser

4.5

Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Water, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays (corn) Starch, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycolic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Blue 1 Lake, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Coco-betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Chromium Oxide Greens, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

The best product from normaderm line ,I use it as a mask twice a day for the last week,It makes my face clear and blemish freel bit as a cleanser it's a bit too harsh

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after trying out and liking the sample. However, this product didn't turn out as I hoped for. Somehow full size seems diluted and less gritty than the sample. The beads are gentle on skin, but I wouldn't recommend this for daily use simply because it's overdrying. As a masque, its also mediocre. Not gonna buy again.

on 2/4/2016 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Found this on clearance at my local target. I love it! For the past three weeks I have used it daily as a wash for my oily acne prone skin. I have also used it once a week as a mask. I'm a busy mom who doesn't have time to pamper herself often but it only takes 5 mins to use this as a mask. My face is more matte and less oily during the day. Love love love it!!

on 1/9/2016 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After a Christmas of excess, I resumed my Normaderm cleanser routine and cleaned everything right up! I only use it in the AM (at my most oily) and I love it as both a Masque & also a cleaner. Beautiful product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have repurchased this product twice. I have oily/combination skin that is at times acne prone. I use this as a mask about once a week. Its amazing! It helps keep my face clear, clean, and matte. It does an excellent job exfoliating because of it main ingredients (glycolic acid and salicylic acid). I'm very careful about what I put on my sensitive skin, this stuff is great. It can dry out your face if you use it too often, so about once or twice a week is good for me (as a mask or cleanser). The price is excellent considering how effective it is. Plus it has lasted me over a year.

on 12/12/2015 11:29:00 AM

This is a great mask for oily/acne prone skin and the best product in the Normaderm line. I've used it every two weeks to once a month for about a year and really like it. I'm not a fan of the rst of th line, but really love this product.

on 8/20/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like how fast this dries as a mask. I can definitely squeeze in 5 minutes for this. Good as a scrub too. The only thing is that this is just a tad bit irritating for my sensitive skin.

on 6/8/2015 12:16:00 PM

This is my favourite morning cleanser. I have acne-prone combination skin.

PROS:

- Nice, creamy texture. The exfoliating particles are not too gritty and don't irritate my skin. As always, ymmv, be aware of how much pressure you apply when massaging this into the skin.

- Refreshing smell.

- Good value for money. This lasts for ages.

- Leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth. I wouldn't use this for makeup removal, but strictly as an exfoliating skin cleanser.

- It works well as a clay mask. I use this to wash my face in the shower. When I feel like I need some more oomph, I leave it on as a mask while I wash the rest of my body.

CONS:

- This being a clay cleanser/mask, it leaves the skin somewhat dry. This is great on oily/combination skin, but would probably be too drying on dry/dehydrated skin if used too often. I use it three to four times a week.

- Not the prettiest packaging.

VERDICT:

I have repurchased this cleanser several times already. The big tube lasts for a long time, so it justifies the somewhat higher pricepoint. I like this as my morning cleanser, because it leaves my skin refreshed, clean and mattified.

For the better part of 2013 and 2014, I had a very simple and effective skincare routine which consists of this 3-in-1 cleanser as the facial scrub. I couldn't be happier with the product at the time, as most previous reviewers have stated, the product is creamy, smells nice, and it somehow achieves this rare balance where it actually helps deep-cleanse your facial skin properly without irritating it one bit. We were in paradise, the cleanser and I, for quite a while.

Then the winter of 2014 came, and it must be the weather and the heater because nothing else changed in my life, but this cleanser started irritating my facial skin to the point where I had to wash it off the second I put it on my face because of the feeling of discomfort. It considerably dried out my skin and I was forced to give it up. Four months have since past and I still haven't found a facial scrub that I actually like, so I decided to give it another try, thinking that it might work again now that the weather is warm. So far I haven't had any luck with the tube I bought last week. I might have to end up using it to scrub my body.

Maybe my skin is getting drier as I age? No idea what the reason is, but anyway, it was good while it lasted.

This is a good enough cleanser, I have not seen a huge difference in my skin. It doesn't help blackheads at all. It keeps my skin in good condition and makes it feel smooth and clean, but it hasn't really helped my spots or blackheads. It doesn't dry out skin and it is good for oily skin too.