no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I'm very pleasantly surprised with this! This is the first time I purchased a dry deodorant in a long time. I've been wearing gel deodorant as long as I can remember, and have always just preferred it and felt cleaner and fresher than I do with dry deodorant. That being said, the closest pharmacy to me is overpriced so I went to amazon to find a better deal. I went with this one even though I was going to find a gel product because it had great reviews. I've got to say, this is just as effective as the gel one I've worn for so long. I will admit that I did just start wearing this once autumn began, so I do sweat less due to the colder weather. In this way, I'm not sure how this would hold up during my sweatiest days. I still carry a stick in my handbag at all for those days where I find myself overheated on the way to work and need to reapply in the office.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I must preface this review by stating that I am 22 year old female and I use this. My mom recommended this to me since we both seem to have a problem of finding a deodorant that actually works. After trying countless female targeted deodorants, this works for me!

About reviewer (877 reviews)

Age19-24