3.7

$38.60 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

24 days ago

I have dry skin so I never thought to try a powder foundation but I received this in my Ipsy bag. I got the shades Porcelain and Light and both work for me, I’m mac nw15 for reference. I’m amazed at the coverage and blow natural it looks, no texture emphasis or dry flakes.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesBlack

a year ago

I bought this when I was traveling and forgot my makeup bag. The SA at Ulta recommended it after I told her I liked MAC Studio Fix powder. It’s surprisingly good- nice coverage, no breakouts, left my skin looking better than average without looking super made-up. One complaint- it’s really easy to accidentally overdue this. Apply with a light hand or it will look very cakey

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

I like this a lot. I have oily, acne-prone skin. This can be built to high coverage; meaning MORE than medium. On people that don't have a bunch of acne scars like me, this WILL be buildable to full coverage. This is amazing for a powder. I can get this coverage just using my Real Techniques Buffing brush, using mainly stippling motions and some buffing around edges of the face, and an angled eyeshadow brush from Eco Tools for spot concealing. Nothing fancy. It's quick too. This on top of a good moisturizer looks skin like, even when built up to high coverage. I use it neat on top of my Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Spf 30 (satin matte finish sunscreen) or on top of a bit of translucent powder (NYX HD silica loose powder) when i use Cetaphil pro Dermacontrol spf 30, which has a more sticky, dewy finish (not greasy though). Topping the sunscreen with a bit of translucent powder makes it less sticky. I fall around NC 42- NC 43 in Mac and I purchased the Medium Dark shade which works well on me. Its slightly more olive than MAC NC 42 (which is more yellow orange). I spray the PUR foundation with any SETTING spray I own, and then I top it with a light layer of mattifying powder because it has no oil control. I apply and set my undereye concealer and highlighter BEFORE I apply the powder foundation. For setting undereye concealer I ALWAYS use NYX HD silica loose powder in a light layer. I can't use colored powders under the eyes, they make my wrinkles look worse. Some mattifying powders I like to top the powder foundation with are Maybelline Shine free loose powder, Maybelline Fit me Loose powder, and Collab Kill the shine pressed powder. All those powders are awesome: mattifying, slightly blurring/smoothing, and have good longevity without looking cakey on the skin. I took a lippie off because the mirror inside the compact is TINY and because it has Bismuth Oxychloride high in the ingredient list, which makes me a bit itchy if my skin is particularly irritated that Day (like after a peel, or strong chemical exfoliation). Its not commonplace enough that I stop using it. Its still very much in my weekly foundation rotation. All and All, I would recommend trying it to anyone. Dry skinned people can prep with an oil, and oily skinned people like myself can finish it with a mattifying powder. The color match is very good for my NC 42 skintone, and the longevity is good on my oily skin plus its easy to touch up if it fades. Hasn't broken me out either.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Been using this for so many years! I don't like to wear foundation as my skin doesn't need a lot of coverage, and I love how this evens out my skin tone without making it look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup.it looks natural, mattifies, evens out skin tone, and the SPF (combined with my SPF moisturizer) has really saved my skin on days when I forget sunscreen. I wanted a mineral powder makeup that wouldn't clog my pores if I didn't wash my face every night, and this has never made me break out or flare up. There are other comparable mineral makeups on the market, but I always go back to this one because it's pressed. So many of them are loose and make such a mess every time I use them, plus they're hard to travel with. I keep one of these in my purse at all times, and it's never broken or gotten powder everywhere.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

Can't believe I forgot this didn't work for me and accidentally bough it again. The shade worked for my complexion (Golden Dark) but the Titanium Dioxide is horrible for darker complexions as it creates that dreaded weird cast which appears white in sunscreen but when in makeup, delivers a horrid greenish undertone that is not cute. I bought this online from the Pur website and already returned the items I didn't want which is a hassle in itself, so I'll have to give this away. Definite hard no for me..

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

This has tiny sparkles in it. I'm all for a little glow but this makes me look sweaty. Also seems to settle in my creases. Will have to keep looking for a powder foundation. This is not doing it for me. I bought in light and that seems to be my color. I am about NC30 right now.

About reviewer (1597 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This is the best powder I ever purchased, the coverage is very buildable and the skin feels good and soft after using it

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I bought it when it was on sale from ULTA. I bought it on a whim. I needed a new foundation anyways. And I needed something for my daily make up bag. I MUST use a face primer when using this. It lasts longer and helps my pores appear smaller. I do love the coverage it gives. I have redness in my face and it really gives good coverage for that. I have hit pan on this recently and so I plan to buy another one again very soon.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I've been using this powder for about 6 years now. I like the coverage on its own, but works even nicer over a matte primer, foundation and concealer. My only issue is it still gets rather shiny looking after several hours, but that's a problem I have with all makeup due to how oily my skin is. I just blot and/or reapply this powder or a translucent one when I need to. Would recommend.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairRed

from

2 years ago

I had been wanting to try a powder foundation for a while, but was scared to look cakey, and that it would emphasize the texture of my forehead (although that's been getting better thanks to chemical exfoliation). They have a very limited shade range but I have a good match with the light tan shade. I love how quick this is to use! I buff it in with a fluffy powder brush in circles and it looks like my skin but better! It provides light coverage, which is what I prefer. It took some tries to make it work. At first, I thought this alone would help provide oil control (I was wrong), so I was disappointed when I was looking like an oil slick within a couple hours. Finally, I found what works for me: - I use a mattifying primer once my sunscreen sets, then apply the powder foundation, and I very lightly apply a loose setting powder to my t-zone. This keeps me oil-free for about 8-10 hours! Even I'm amazed at the end of the day. I would definitely repurchase this, but I'm also excited to try other powder foundations. My only con is that this is pretty pricey.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29