MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Pure Zen

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Pure Zen
MAC Nude LipstickPure Zen Cremesheen Lipstick - Pure Zen

4.4

This lippie is such a staple
It is that perfect peachy-pinky-nude
It is such a beautiful, wearable colour
Perfect for everyday wear, or to pair up with a bold eye if your looking for a nice subtle lip
The cremesheen formula is lovely - so it look AND feels good!

This is a beautiful nude peachy pink shade but it's so sheer. Within an hour, most of the colour is gone. I wish they made an amplified formula of this, could of been my HG lipstick.

This lipstick was actually the first MAC Lipstick I purchased back in '13 and boy, was that a wonderful decision...

Creamy, smooth, pigmented, long lasting, and actually moisturizing?! I wouldn't think twice about purchasing this lipstick again and again.

I love the color, it's a gorgeous warm, peachy nude that goes with ANY and EVERY makeup look or outfit, day or night. A very healthy nude rather than a stark nude. I can see this working on cool, neutral, and warm undertones.

I love this lipstick, what more could you ask for? Amazing formula and color that lasts, feels uber comfortable and looks great no matter what. I'm kind of obsessed.

on 5/12/2016 12:25:00 PM

Very nice. The tube lasts a long time and it became my go-to nude lipstick. I doesn't dry my lips.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The cremesheen formulation of this lipstick goes on velvety smooth and is extremely hydrating, but the color is very sheer. On my pale skin if I wear it alone, it barely even shows up, but l like to wear it over MAC's Coral Bliss or my Too Faced longwear lipstick in Melted Peony. It is a lipstick, but wears and feels very much like a gloss.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely peach nude. I wear this w the Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics palette. Looks gr8 w neutral e/s medium makeup but it can rock out a grey smoky eye too so very versatile! I love tan/peachy nudes, I am a neutral NC15 in winter at least, so yes fairly pale girls can wear this but I can also see it being beautiful on WOC too & I love Cremesheen formula. I'm kind of not liking the Mattes coz they are so drying yet Cremesheen is moisturizing & has that easy slip that makes your lips feel comfortable. I use MAC Stripdown l/l w this. I hafta say I'm kinda obsessed w MAC, it's my fave lipsticks 4 sure & it's what I mostly wear, amongst other products such a gr8 line. I love the simple elegant futuristic lipstick bullets also functional but when they gonna stop selling in China/stop animal testing. I do not like that part of the brand. ;/ but I love this lipstick soooo-o good I admit nudes are my fave but this 1 is special <3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

So I've been wearing MAC Myth for about 6 years but I have been looking for something a little more natural. Also as much as I love matte finish lipsticks I do find them quite drying. When I went into MAC I was served by literally the most helpful girl ever- I can't thank her enough! Anyway, she suggested I try Pure Zen and I was instantly put off when I saw it was a cremesheen finish because i hate the way anything shiny/sparkly looks on my lips, but I literally fell in love! It is such a subtle colour but it makes my lips look amazing! I have quite dark lips but this just made them look perfect. She also recommended using Oak liner for more dimension and it looks incredible! I'm so happy with my purchases I think this will be my new HG lipstick!!!

on 2/16/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a fan of MAC lip products. I think their lipstick formulas and lip liners are really good. Pure Zen is a great pinky nude shade. The color is very subtle so for some it's not worth paying the $16 because it's so sheer but I traded in empties for mine and I don't regret it. It's a great everyday hue and I love doing a dramatic eye and using this on my lips. It gives lips a natural, very natural pinky tone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've recently become obsessed with Mac lipsticks. This was my first nude color, as I usually wear pinkish colors. I love the cremesheen formula. It's fairly moisturizing and has good staying power. I absolutely LOVE pure zen. I am Caucasian with a medium complexion. It is perfect with a slightly darker lip liner.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a definite nude shade that can really wash you out if you are medium skin toned or darker. I saw Lauren Curtis use this shade and it's her favorite and I figured it might work for me. I think I have more pigmented lips though, and this lipstick does give a really pale nude look. I do love the formula, it reminds me of some other cremesheens i love (peach blossom, coral bliss). Its semi-sheer, and looks great as a nude on fair or light skin tone. I'm NC 25-30 and this BARELY works on me, i have to use a lip liner, but it's still really pretty.

Popular Lipsticks