OPI Berlin there done that

OPI Berlin there done that

4.6

I bought this colour when it was released and every time I wear it I think that I should wear it more. Against my skin tone it does look taupe rather than grey. It took me a while to find this having tried Sephora nobly OPI Metro Chic, Leighton Denny Leading Lilac and Revlin Stormy to find that they all pulled towards lilac against my skin tone. Am pleased that this is in the Classic line now so it will be ash to replace.

on 8/9/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nice taupe that leans more on the grey side. Nice formula, covers completely in three thin coat. This is a color I would wear to a formal occasion, it makes me feel so sophisticated!

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/23/2015 4:52:00 PM

I bought this at the airport on a whim. This was my first greige and I couldn't wait to try it. I like the colour in the bottle, but unfortunately it is not a flattering colour on my nails. Somehow it brings our pink in my hands.

If you are looking for a nice greige, this one is worth a try as the formula is great.

on 8/13/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My sister was wearing this when she came out to visit. I noticed her nails in sunlight and they were a gorgeous taupe with a slight hint of purple. After she left I was looking for this color locally. I finally bought it online. My sister and I have similar skin tone so it looked great on my nails. This is one of my favorites.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

It's so easy to wear and totally my favorite color of the moment :)

on 5/30/2013 9:54:00 PM

I thought this polish was kind of boring at first, but then I grew to love it. I bought it because I love Germany, especially Berlin! It is a lovely taupe color that matches everything and is conservative enough for almost any occasion. It applies easily, dries in a reasonable amount of time, and lasts for a long time.

on 2/7/2013 12:03:00 PM

I was initially hesitant about this color because grey and taupe aren't colors I usually wear on my nails and I wasn't sure this would be flattering on me - but I love it! It's very chic, very sophisticated.
The first coat looks more taupe but the second really brings out the grey, so I would describe it as a greyish-taupe. I've noticed that a lot of professional women are wearing this (or similar shades) this season; it's neutral without being boring, fashionable without being too trendy.
I love the play on the word Berlin in the name, since Berlin is a very sophisticated city and it suits this color perfectly.

on 12/28/2012 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a gray-taupe color that doesn't have shimmer. However, I don't really have anything else to say that hasn't already been said about it. I highly recommend this product!

on 12/4/2012 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

As with most OPI polishes, this one was easy to apply with no streaking and a smooth, glossy finish. It was opaque in two coats and dried quickly. It deserves a 5 for quality and coverage, but I couldn't get past the color. When I had it on, it reminded me of the modeling clay I used in grade school; I simply couldn't get to the point where I liked it. If someone likes the color, it's a 5 all the way. It's gray that has a brownish cast in brighter indoor lighting; in the darker rooms it looked darker gray.

Berlin There Done That is a gorgeous grey-taupe colour from OPI's new Germany collection. After applying 2 coats, this nail polish was completely opaque. It is such a stunning colour for fall and it is definitely one of my new favourites along with OPI's Over the Taupe. I would definitely recommend this! The formula is long-lasting and not streaky at all. Great nail polish!

Popular Polishes