Koji - Dolly Wink Long Mascara

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

so the packaging is really cute for those girlie girls like myself. im surprised the brush isn't as big as i expected. it is very black and does lenghten similar to deja vu fiberwig. only difference that when you apply it, dont add coats as it will look clumpy. it does achieve in one swipe the length you need equal to 3 layers of fiberwig mascara... i havent tried the volume one but im not interested in volume.. hope this helps. ps. the pencil eyeliner does smudge a bit

This mascara lives up to its name of "long" as it gives great length to my eyelashes but the formula is too wet for my short Asian lashes. After I have curled my lashes and apply this mascara, gravity just takes over and I watch my beautifully curled lashes droop back straight down :( I have tried curling my eyelashes after I have applied the mascara but it doesn't look very natural.

This mascara is very easy to remove, warm water is all i need for me.

It is a great mascara for my lower lashes though as it gives incredible length! I am still deciding whether I would repurchase this mascara just to apply to my lower lashes . .

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

At first i didnt think this was any good mascara, for the price (20$~) its not really worth it. But as I kept using it, i started to get really attached. The formula is perfect for my asian lashes. They separate really well, and gives me the most flutterly looking lashes! I prefer this on a daily basis and i dont wear it on special occasions.
It also doesnt flake and is super easy to take off as theyre fiber extensions.
it holds a curl well, usually i curl and apply mascara and then curl again.

my lashes feel soft and almost rubbery? not dry so thats good!
id love to know if theres a drugstore dupe for a cheaper price...I love the product but idk if its worth the 20$ price tag!

Even though this mascara is pricey I love it! This is the only mascara that I am currently wearing right now other than when I use other mascaras to help give volume. This mascara gives me the length and it is water proof. I'm am lazy so I just use mascara on my eyes and I don't even use makeup remover to remove the mascara. I find that it is harder to remove this mascara with makeup remover than with just water. I use warm water to remove this mascara by gently rubbing on the lashes in circular motion and the mascara will come off in chunks. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my favourite mascara for a while now. I have monolid eyes and super short lashes that are barely visible because they are hidden under my lids. No mascara is able to make my lashes look long, no matter what, but some at least make my eyelashes look like they exist. Dolly Wink's Long Mascara is one of them. It also has very little fall out for a fiber mascara, which is important for me as my lashes are constantly rubbing against my eyelids. There is some slight fall out but I haven't found any mascara with less fall out so I can't really complain too much. The mascara lengthens lashes and also makes them look fuller. The brush head isn't perfect. I'd prefer something more precise, but it's still better than most mascara brushes I've experienced.

This is currently my favorite mascara. I've tried Mac, Clinique, Maybelline, Lancome, Dior, YSL, Chanel. And this is one of the best.
I have quite long and thick eyelashes (both upper and bottom lid) but my upper eyelashes grow down. So I needed something to curl them up and I also like them to be very long to the point of looking fake. Long but not thick. I am very prone to blepharitis and touch my eyes frequently.
I wanted to find a mascara that would be purely lengthening. Without any other "effect". This one does it all. I do not use any curlers (they have zero effect on my thick lashes; and yes, I've tried Shu Uemura and Muji curlers). Just a good technique (google it. it's how most make up artists apply mascara) and 2-3 coats of this.
I don't find any clamping with this product. Maybe because I wipe the brush right after I take it out (again, this is what all major make up artists will tell you to do, unless you want clampy eyelashes. which can be chic too. think Celine).
This mascara has fibers in it. And it will also require you to buy a bi-phase remover (for waterproof eye make up).
Another alternative to this (and that is not waterproof) is Kanebo 36°.
I've also tried Kiss Me Heroine Make and it did nothing apart from clamp, fall off after an hour and irritate my eyes.

The worst mascara ever! I hate this mascara..My eyes are not that sensitive and I have had no problems with number of other mascaras i used before. This mascara irritates my eyes so bad that I cant wear this longer than an hour. It does lenghten though...but it can never hold the curls...Anyways...I will never buy this again. total waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I think Koji does not test on animals, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Long lasting and doesn't smudge on my oily lids, but it clumps like crazy. I like a soft, natural look so this definitely doesn't work for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love how it looks (packaging) and it works well for short, straight, asian lashes BUT it flakes like crazy. I can't use it anymore because it irritates my eyes :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works great! the formula is pretty waterproof...although I haven't tested it in rain or snow yet.
the packaging is super cute, like all Japanese make up^^
my only complaint with this is that it's drying for my eyes, but I guess it's bc I have sensitive eyes...but I will still use this during those special occasions! I only wish mascaras have longer shelf lives(I can't bring myself to splurge on mascaras which only lasts 3 months!) :/