Bath and Body Works French Baguette

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This candle is heavenly!! Cold throw does not do it justice and I actually did not pick it up at first sniff. Burning it smells like warm Italian bread with butter. It's the perfect homey scent. Bath and body works please bring this back!!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This candle is incredible! It smells EXACTLY like fresh baked french bread. I am in love with this candle. I really hope they bring this scent back!

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

This is incredibly delicious and realistic smelling. This is pretty strong and I can smell it everywhere in my apartment when I use it. I need to be careful though because I think this made me hungrier than usual...lol.

on 12/19/2012 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this online without smelling it in person, intrigued by the idea of a candle that smelled like a baguette... I'm used to bakery smells being SO sweet and often times artificial so I didn't expect the world from this but it is MAGNIFICENT. Smells just like a hot, fresh baguette. I already have re-purchased this because I don't want to be without such a lovely scent in my house.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this candle, it's very subtle and not the kind of scent that makes someone like me annoyed I can only smell bread and not eat it...that's not to say it's not heavily scented; it is...it's just not to much.

I usually am not a fan of bath and body works products, but I was looking for some new candles for my room so wondered on in. I picked up this candle because it reminded me of the scent of a fresh baked croissant. I worried that it wouldn't smell great lit, but damn was I wrong. My room smells like fresh baked bread and it's super comforting. It's not overpowering, too sweet, or buttery smelling. I highly recommend it.

Popular Candles