La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.4

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/24/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Best skincare treatment / creme and worth every single penny. If you have not used this creme, soft creme, gel, lotion, oil absorbing lotion, or matte lotion for six months you have not experienced any of the true benefits of La Mer. I would bathe in Creme de La Mer if I could afford such luxury, but I will continue using a dime size amount three times per day (at minimum). Sorry, but some skincare treatments are slightly costly and provide impeccable overall radiance, healthy skin, and long-term positive results. If all an individual can state is that La Mer is “too expensive” then you are only looking at one aspect of the Creme. Just look into research by La Mer / Estée Lauder that explains and describes topical benefits.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I buy this product so long as I can afford it. I use a combination of derm grade products, natural products and even drug store products but this stuff always moisturizes my skin and leaves it so healthy. I buy it when I can you only need a little bit. But worth the investment.

on 2/1/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Spent over 300 dollars on this cream. Did nothing but break me out, real bad. Has mineral oil in it. Definitely not worth the hype or price. Luckily Nordstrom has a great return policy. Returned it and got a full refund back. Staying far away from la mer as possible.

on 8/22/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using la mer soft creme on and off for over 6 mths now due to I have a purging process from the product. But after I tried again for over 1 mth now the product reduce the appearance of my acne scar and it also calm and soothe my skin. I will definitely purchase again after I've run out of it. Love it!

on 5/20/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have combination sensitive skin. The texture of this is much lighter than the original, almost fluid like and is very easy to spread. However, it made my skin look very shiny, yet at the same time it felt slightly dehydrated too (tight) I also found it not very soothing, and seemed to make any red patches on my face more irritated. I am sending this back. I also had a terrible reaction to their cleansing fluid so I will be staying far away from this line in future.