La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.6

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/14/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve received a few samples of this cream and I like it, but I still prefer the La Mer Gel-Cream. The Soft Cream is nice when my skin is drier; I apply a glycolic peel (Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pad) as directed, then top my serums with this cream. My skin really seems to drink this in and the dryness and roughness goes away overnight. I really think it’s the peel doing most of the work, but it’s still worth mentioning the cream. If for any reason my skin is irritated this helps calm that. The downsides: it has a dewy finish that I don’t care for and makes my skin a little greasy. I don’t have the velvety smooth feel like the Gel-Cream gives me. For those reasons alone I won’t buy a full size of the Soft Cream, but I still faithfully use the Gel-Cream, nothing compares to it. I’ll just ration my samples of the Soft Cream for when my skin is extra dry.

I love this product. It gives my dehydrated skin a nice dewy finish and is much lighter than the classic cream. I'm on my 3rd jar now and love that my sensitive skin doesn't breakout with it. It's not a miracle cream that gets rid of all spots and imperfection (like La Mer claims lol) but the lightweight texture keeps me coming back.

on 5/3/2017 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Overly fragranced and not that moisturizing. It reminds me quite a bit of Ponds, but didn't leave my skin as soft. I also don't like the jar packaging since that must certainly impact the efficacy of the ingredients. Considering the price and reputation, this is a total dud for me.

on 4/27/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This white cream works very well as a daytime moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin. I apply it over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum.
It's packaged in a heavy glass jar.
(I purchased the one ounce size at a discount from jet.com.)
Although I like this cream and it works well for my skin, there are other, less expensive creams that work as well, so I won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I buy this product so long as I can afford it. I use a combination of derm grade products, natural products and even drug store products but this stuff always moisturizes my skin and leaves it so healthy. I buy it when I can you only need a little bit. But worth the investment.

on 7/12/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin in normal to dry with no skin issues, no acne, etc.
I don't care for this when compared to the original CDLM. I got a sample of this with my full size CDLM.
The soft creme is easier to spread. But to me it's greasier and takes longer to absorb. As far as moisturizing, I think both perform the same. But I prefer the original because the afterfeel is less greasy and it sinks in better. I don't think the soft creme is geared towards oily or clog prone skin.
As for all La Mer products, the price is ridiculous. And you can't get the 15ml version, only the larger sizes. Not a fan of cream moisturizers, so I'm pretty picky and will absolutely stop using something if it doesn't completely fit.

on 3/4/2015 11:36:00 AM

This has a much more workable consistency than the original cream, which I have also used. Sadly, it did not live up to the hype for me. I used an entire container virtually every day and I was less than impressed. It certainly moisturises the skin but so do many other far less expensive creams. On the plus side, it works really well around the eyes and smells great. But I did not find that it improved firmness nor did it reduce pores. Perhaps La Mer is more effective on mature skin? Either way, I do not plan on buying it again.

on 2/1/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Spent over 300 dollars on this cream. Did nothing but break me out, real bad. Has mineral oil in it. Definitely not worth the hype or price. Luckily Nordstrom has a great return policy. Returned it and got a full refund back. Staying far away from la mer as possible.

on 8/22/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using la mer soft creme on and off for over 6 mths now due to I have a purging process from the product. But after I tried again for over 1 mth now the product reduce the appearance of my acne scar and it also calm and soothe my skin. I will definitely purchase again after I've run out of it. Love it!

on 5/11/2014 2:17:00 PM

I've really got to laugh at the claims of this cream. Believe me it does nothing.I'm 57 and got into skincare in my early twenties.Yes I've aged ,but this is one of the worst anti aging creams I've come across.It contains irritants like eucalyptus and lime. Eucalyptus oil is one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is, even in small amounts, yet this expensive product contains it. And it's fragranced.It will moisturise but so will hundreds of drugstore products at a fraction of the price.Any goodness in this cream and to be fair it does contain some beneficial ingredients.But they are wasted thanks to the jar packaging.These ingredients must be protected from air and light to be effective.If you need a basic moisturiser(because that's all this is) try the drug store. I could write the same review for the original La Mer.Honestly people, please save your money this is SO not worth it.

Popular Moisturizers