La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.0

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have mixed reviews about this product, especially as it is so pricey. Like many people I wanted to experience the hype surrounding it and so I bought it for my birthday as a treat to myself. I was assured that the creme in question would brighten up my face, get rid of any unwanted pigmentation, acne scars and even spots. So stupidly, I expected this product to be a miracle worker by rectifying years of battling acne and the scars left behind. After cleansing my face, I would apply this cream only at night as i felt it was a bit heavy and oily to apply before my make up in the morning. Though my skin was a lot smoother than before, my face did not look brighter nor did it really get rid of the pigmentation. I may have given it a better review if it was far cheaper, but for its price tag I don't recommend it. lemon and peppermint essential oil and a home made exfoliator does far more than this product. Save your coins!!!

on 11/19/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use the regular creme de la mer formula till this came out. I like it better because it's lighter but still has the same moisturizing qualities. Soooo pricey but it really makes my skin soft and radiant.

on 5/11/2014 2:17:00 PM

I've really got to laugh at the claims of this cream. Believe me it does nothing.I'm 57 and got into skincare in my early twenties.Yes I've aged ,but this is one of the worst anti aging creams I've come across.It contains irritants like eucalyptus and lime. Eucalyptus oil is one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is, even in small amounts, yet this expensive product contains it. And it's fragranced.It will moisturise but so will hundreds of drugstore products at a fraction of the price.Any goodness in this cream and to be fair it does contain some beneficial ingredients.But they are wasted thanks to the jar packaging.These ingredients must be protected from air and light to be effective.If you need a basic moisturiser(because that's all this is) try the drug store. I could write the same review for the original La Mer.Honestly people, please save your money this is SO not worth it.

on 3/22/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this product christmas 2013. Overall very satisfied. I have quite young skin, I was suffering from a rash that left my skin dry, red and irritated. I needed something to apply to my skin to give it lots of hydration and moisture without being too heavy. I found the soft cream perfect for my slightly acne prone skin.

Yes it is a little pricy, yet I feel this really gives my skin the best skin tone possible without any breakouts. It hydrates very well and leaves my skin looking plump and soft.