La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I buy this product so long as I can afford it. I use a combination of derm grade products, natural products and even drug store products but this stuff always moisturizes my skin and leaves it so healthy. I buy it when I can you only need a little bit. But worth the investment.

on 7/6/2014 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried the original La Mer cream about eight years ago and it actually dried my skin out so it was with much hesitation that I tried the soft cream. I just finished chemotherapy and that really messes up your skin! Desperate to regain some moisture, I caved in and purchased the soft cream. YES - there really is a miracle in this cream. It may not have worked for my normal dry skin but for chemo skin - a true miracle exists here! It's definitely a regenerating cream and after about a week, my skin began to look moist, dry patches disappeared and my foundation went on 150% better.

on 4/18/2014 11:22:00 PM

I used to use the moisturizing lotion before La Mer launched their soft cream. I use this during the day and I love how it's in a jar and not a pump dispenser. I get to see how much product I have left and will last longer.

on 5/5/2013 5:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever come across with. I have been using Skin caviar by La Prarie for a long time and lately switched to La Mer soft cream. the product is expensive but a little goes a long way. Im still on my first jar after 5 months. My skin is looking so good: moisturized, luminous, and wrinkle free. I can't imagine any kind of substitute to this incredible cream. it takes some time to see its benefits (a couple of months) but ones you start noticing them you will be glad u stuck to the jar for so long.

on 1/2/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the gel cream, the original cream not as much, due to the texture, but this is awesome. Beautiful silky texture, lovely La Mer scent, and moisturizes perfectly. Not greasy, just sinks in and gives the perfect canvas for makeup. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I have no problem with this, in fact it is quite soothing. This and Mir moisturizer are my absolute favorites, and of course both incredibly expensive, but so worth it, imho. =)

Well, this is a brand new product just launched this month, and so far I love it! I have used the original La Mer cream before, and that was just too rich and thick for my oily skin, no matter how little I used. But this Soft Cream is divine! It has the consistency of a light whipped cream, very silky, lightweight and airy, but still very moisturizing. It is formulated with brand new technology that layers and encapsulates the patented La Mer "Miracle Broth" within tiny microspheres that penetrate skin and then break open releasing the moisture deep within skin, instead of just sitting on top.
To apply, I take just a bit on my fingertips and rub them together, then press into my skin around my eyes and on my cheeks where my skin is "normal" in the warm months and drier in the winter (I use the La Mer Oil Absorbing Lotion on my oily t-zone), and within minutes the Soft Cream is absorbed leaving behind a smooth, soft, natural finish.
Also, my skin has improved so much since using La Mer skincare. I am very, very happy and satisfied with this product! It's perfect! Good job on this one, La Mer!

on 11/19/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use the regular creme de la mer formula till this came out. I like it better because it's lighter but still has the same moisturizing qualities. Soooo pricey but it really makes my skin soft and radiant.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this stuff! Works great as a night time moisturiser for oily skin! Ive been using this in the day for winter but for summer this will go back as my night cream. This is a lighter version of the original which i also love but still hydrates enough. Calms my redness and i can see a visible effect on my skin! I have oily skin and don't find this heavy when used at night! Will continue to repurchase!!

on 9/27/2015 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My sister generously got me this cream for my birthday (I was as surprised as anyone - wow!). It smells as divine as you would expect a La Mer product to smell, light and fresh.

I use the applicator to put a pistachio-sized dollop on my fingertips, warm the cream up a bit, and then apply it to the face. It goes on smoothly and leaves behind a dewy finish that leaves my skin feeling nourished. In the summer, right after applying my skin felt a little greasy, but only slightly so. Now that we are in the cooler months it does not feel greasy at all, and I am curious to see how the cream will withhold the Canadian winter.

So far it seems that not a lot is required to cover the whole face, thus I think that it lasts for quite a while (I have the smallest jar size). However, I am not sure that I will repurchase after I finish it. The price is just waaaay too steep. But if you have fairly normal to slightly-dry skin, and can afford to treat yo self, I would recommend.