La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.4

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

on 4/27/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This white cream works very well as a daytime moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin. The texture is not too thick so it goes on smoothly. I apply it over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. My skin stays moist all day.

on 7/6/2014 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried the original La Mer cream about eight years ago and it actually dried my skin out so it was with much hesitation that I tried the soft cream. I just finished chemotherapy and that really messes up your skin! Desperate to regain some moisture, I caved in and purchased the soft cream. YES - there really is a miracle in this cream. It may not have worked for my normal dry skin but for chemo skin - a true miracle exists here! It's definitely a regenerating cream and after about a week, my skin began to look moist, dry patches disappeared and my foundation went on 150% better.

on 4/18/2014 11:22:00 PM

I used to use the moisturizing lotion before La Mer launched their soft cream. I use this during the day and I love how it's in a jar and not a pump dispenser. I get to see how much product I have left and will last longer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am incredibly oily and use various products to deal with large pores and acne. Unfortunately, I feel like I need a heavier moisturizer at night to combat the lines and wrinkles that come with age, not to mention the surface flakiness I get from from using Retin-A...I received a sample of this soft cream and started using it at night after applying topical acne meds or serums. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skin would be soft in the morning, my pores felt tightened and less clogged than normal. I have tried various night creams made by: Avon, Oil of Olay, Fresh, Korres, NUDE, Amore Pacific, Algenist, Clarins, Dior, First Aid Beauty, Sunday Riley, Peter Thomas Roth, Boscia, Bare Minerals, Caudalie, Murad, Ole Heinricksen and Philosophy--They all either clogged my pores or caused blemishes. This La Mer product has been the best for me...So far, the only drawback is the price. But, the ladies at the LM counter at Nordstrom are very generous with samples and a little goes a long way. This is too heavy to be my day-time moisturizer, but it is perfect for bed time.

on 5/5/2013 5:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever come across with. I have been using Skin caviar by La Prarie for a long time and lately switched to La Mer soft cream. the product is expensive but a little goes a long way. Im still on my first jar after 5 months. My skin is looking so good: moisturized, luminous, and wrinkle free. I can't imagine any kind of substitute to this incredible cream. it takes some time to see its benefits (a couple of months) but ones you start noticing them you will be glad u stuck to the jar for so long.

on 12/5/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cream! I can finally reap the benefits of La Mer. I've tried the original cream (which was too greasy for me) and the lotion (which seemed to make me break out and make my face itchy). I have dermatitis and extremely sensitive skin where I get weird rashes and my skin peels/flakes off from alot of skincare products. Anyways, the soft cream does not irritate my skin! In fact, it makes it soo soft and dewy. It hydrates it perfectly. I have combo skin which gets super dry on my chin, mouth, and nose area during the winter. This cream is still pretty thick, yet it feels like its penetrating into my skin and actually helps moisturize the dry parts of my face, at the same time keeping my tzone area non oily. Usually by 2pm, my tzones are really oily where I have to blot. With this cream, I no longer need to blot.

I have fairly good skin (except for the dermatitis). I am 33 with no wrinkles so I can't really say if its helping with wrinkles and anti anging as it claims to do. But I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. And it does help with the redness and it makes my pores seem smaller. At $150/ounce, I dont think it's super expensive. I've used Guerlain, Chantecaille, SKII, and La Prairie in the past, which are priced at the same range, if not more. And if you break it down, its less than $2 a day which I think is worth paying, instead of paying for a face lift when I am older and wrinkly.

on 11/14/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve received a few samples of this cream and I like it, but I still prefer the La Mer Gel-Cream. The Soft Cream is nice when my skin is drier; I apply a glycolic peel (Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pad) as directed, then top my serums with this cream. My skin really seems to drink this in and the dryness and roughness goes away overnight. I really think it’s the peel doing most of the work, but it’s still worth mentioning the cream. If for any reason my skin is irritated this helps calm that. The downsides: it has a dewy finish that I don’t care for and makes my skin a little greasy. I don’t have the velvety smooth feel like the Gel-Cream gives me. For those reasons alone I won’t buy a full size of the Soft Cream, but I still faithfully use the Gel-Cream, nothing compares to it. I’ll just ration my samples of the Soft Cream for when my skin is extra dry.

on 7/12/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin in normal to dry with no skin issues, no acne, etc.
I don't care for this when compared to the original CDLM. I got a sample of this with my full size CDLM.
The soft creme is easier to spread. But to me it's greasier and takes longer to absorb. As far as moisturizing, I think both perform the same. But I prefer the original because the afterfeel is less greasy and it sinks in better. I don't think the soft creme is geared towards oily or clog prone skin.
As for all La Mer products, the price is ridiculous. And you can't get the 15ml version, only the larger sizes. Not a fan of cream moisturizers, so I'm pretty picky and will absolutely stop using something if it doesn't completely fit.

on 3/17/2015 3:05:00 PM

Ok, I'm 50+ and have tried every creme and I wanted to try this very expensive creme La Mer. Totally disappointed, just like every other creme in CVS. In fact L'Oreal Paris Revita-Lift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream is much better and for the fraction of the cost $13.97 opposed to 0.5 oz $85.00. Don't waste your money, please please don't do it!