La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.2

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/24/2018 10:25:00 PM

Chanel Sublimage Texture Fine is much better at this price range! This is just boring, moisturiser yes but not much more. At this price you expect complete change, that isn’t the case at all...

on 11/17/2017 8:23:00 PM

I tried the original first, and felt it to be too heavy. So disappointing. It does not make my skin smooth, broke me out, I'm 54, expensive, and I hate the smell. This line must have cult followers because I have no idea who would buy it.😬

on 11/14/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve received a few samples of this cream and I like it, but I still prefer the La Mer Gel-Cream. The Soft Cream is nice when my skin is drier; I apply a glycolic peel (Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pad) as directed, then top my serums with this cream. My skin really seems to drink this in and the dryness and roughness goes away overnight. I really think it’s the peel doing most of the work, but it’s still worth mentioning the cream. If for any reason my skin is irritated this helps calm that. The downsides: it has a dewy finish that I don’t care for and makes my skin a little greasy. I don’t have the velvety smooth feel like the Gel-Cream gives me. For those reasons alone I won’t buy a full size of the Soft Cream, but I still faithfully use the Gel-Cream, nothing compares to it. I’ll just ration my samples of the Soft Cream for when my skin is extra dry.

on 11/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Received as a gift, I witnessed no "transformation, rejuvenation, or renewal" of my skin. NONE! It did seem to moisturize effectively, but expected more considering the price and reputation. The consistency was similar to ancient cold-creams, but more spreadable. Though the jar came with a little scoop, I don't love open-lid jars due to their proclivity to contamination. Regardless, it would all be forgivable had I noticed the slightest difference in my skin.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the original Creme de La Mer, but this was a greasy mess. I broke out immediately. Wouldn't recommend.

on 4/27/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This white cream works very well as a daytime moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin. I apply it over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum.
It's packaged in a heavy glass jar.
(I purchased the one ounce size at a discount from jet.com.)
Although I like this cream and it works well for my skin, there are other, less expensive creams that work as well, so I won't repurchase.

on 7/12/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin in normal to dry with no skin issues, no acne, etc.
I don't care for this when compared to the original CDLM. I got a sample of this with my full size CDLM.
The soft creme is easier to spread. But to me it's greasier and takes longer to absorb. As far as moisturizing, I think both perform the same. But I prefer the original because the afterfeel is less greasy and it sinks in better. I don't think the soft creme is geared towards oily or clog prone skin.
As for all La Mer products, the price is ridiculous. And you can't get the 15ml version, only the larger sizes. Not a fan of cream moisturizers, so I'm pretty picky and will absolutely stop using something if it doesn't completely fit.

on 3/17/2015 3:05:00 PM

Ok, I'm 50+ and have tried every creme and I wanted to try this very expensive creme La Mer. Totally disappointed, just like every other creme in CVS. In fact L'Oreal Paris Revita-Lift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream is much better and for the fraction of the cost $13.97 opposed to 0.5 oz $85.00. Don't waste your money, please please don't do it!

CAUTION if you have allergies. Like a few other reviewers, I found this expensive cream has eucalyptus in it to which I am highly allergic. Within minutes after applying, my face turned bright red and began burning. It took prescription cream to return my skin to normal.