La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.5

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/24/2018 10:25:00 PM

Chanel Sublimage Texture Fine is much better at this price range! This is just boring, moisturiser yes but not much more. At this price you expect complete change, that isn’t the case at all...

on 1/24/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Best skincare treatment / creme and worth every single penny. If you have not used this creme, soft creme, gel, lotion, oil absorbing lotion, or matte lotion for six months you have not experienced any of the true benefits of La Mer. I would bathe in Creme de La Mer if I could afford such luxury, but I will continue using a dime size amount three times per day (at minimum). Sorry, but some skincare treatments are slightly costly and provide impeccable overall radiance, healthy skin, and long-term positive results. If all an individual can state is that La Mer is “too expensive” then you are only looking at one aspect of the Creme. Just look into research by La Mer / Estée Lauder that explains and describes topical benefits.

on 11/17/2017 8:23:00 PM

I tried the original first, and felt it to be too heavy. So disappointing. It does not make my skin smooth, broke me out, I'm 54, expensive, and I hate the smell. This line must have cult followers because I have no idea who would buy it.😬

on 11/14/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve received a few samples of this cream and I like it, but I still prefer the La Mer Gel-Cream. The Soft Cream is nice when my skin is drier; I apply a glycolic peel (Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pad) as directed, then top my serums with this cream. My skin really seems to drink this in and the dryness and roughness goes away overnight. I really think it’s the peel doing most of the work, but it’s still worth mentioning the cream. If for any reason my skin is irritated this helps calm that. The downsides: it has a dewy finish that I don’t care for and makes my skin a little greasy. I don’t have the velvety smooth feel like the Gel-Cream gives me. For those reasons alone I won’t buy a full size of the Soft Cream, but I still faithfully use the Gel-Cream, nothing compares to it. I’ll just ration my samples of the Soft Cream for when my skin is extra dry.

on 11/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Received as a gift, I witnessed no "transformation, rejuvenation, or renewal" of my skin. NONE! It did seem to moisturize effectively, but expected more considering the price and reputation. The consistency was similar to ancient cold-creams, but more spreadable. Though the jar came with a little scoop, I don't love open-lid jars due to their proclivity to contamination. Regardless, it would all be forgivable had I noticed the slightest difference in my skin.

I love this product. It gives my dehydrated skin a nice dewy finish and is much lighter than the classic cream. I'm on my 3rd jar now and love that my sensitive skin doesn't breakout with it. It's not a miracle cream that gets rid of all spots and imperfection (like La Mer claims lol) but the lightweight texture keeps me coming back.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

on 5/30/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This made me look 3 years younger in two uses. I'm starting to notice lines around my nose and this softened those completely. But after a week, the effects wore off so I bought a jar.
I tried samples of the original creme de la mer and it was just an average moisturizer, so I almost tossed the sample of this moisturizing soft creme. I'm glad I used it because it's the best moisturizer I've used. And at $85.00 for a half ounce I'm glad this is in a jar. I have a ton of little scoop sticks I got at like the Dollar Tree so I don't contaminate my jars of product. I just hate the price, but I'm hooked.

on 5/3/2017 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Overly fragranced and not that moisturizing. It reminds me quite a bit of Ponds, but didn't leave my skin as soft. I also don't like the jar packaging since that must certainly impact the efficacy of the ingredients. Considering the price and reputation, this is a total dud for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the original Creme de La Mer, but this was a greasy mess. I broke out immediately. Wouldn't recommend.