La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

4.2

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/22/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using la mer soft creme on and off for over 6 mths now due to I have a purging process from the product. But after I tried again for over 1 mth now the product reduce the appearance of my acne scar and it also calm and soothe my skin. I will definitely purchase again after I've run out of it. Love it!

on 1/2/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the gel cream, the original cream not as much, due to the texture, but this is awesome. Beautiful silky texture, lovely La Mer scent, and moisturizes perfectly. Not greasy, just sinks in and gives the perfect canvas for makeup. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I have no problem with this, in fact it is quite soothing. This and Mir moisturizer are my absolute favorites, and of course both incredibly expensive, but so worth it, imho. =)

on 7/29/2018 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought this actually hoping it would NOT work. I wanted this to suck because of the price tag, but I always wake up with youthful glowing skin. I don't think I'll keep repurchasing though because of the steep price tag. I just can't justify it.

on 3/22/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this product christmas 2013. Overall very satisfied. I have quite young skin, I was suffering from a rash that left my skin dry, red and irritated. I needed something to apply to my skin to give it lots of hydration and moisture without being too heavy. I found the soft cream perfect for my slightly acne prone skin.

Yes it is a little pricy, yet I feel this really gives my skin the best skin tone possible without any breakouts. It hydrates very well and leaves my skin looking plump and soft.

on 9/21/2013 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this cream for a week now, day and night. I absolutely lev it.

My skin is glowing, more hydrated, pores look smaller and skin is super plump and soft.

I have used all the top end brands, La prairie, Estée Lauder, bionova, lancome, revive and many more including creams with peptides growth factors etc etc... this works better than all of them and has no side affects.....

this along with By terry products are the only products I find make a real difference...

on 11/14/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’ve received a few samples of this cream and I like it, but I still prefer the La Mer Gel-Cream. The Soft Cream is nice when my skin is drier; I apply a glycolic peel (Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pad) as directed, then top my serums with this cream. My skin really seems to drink this in and the dryness and roughness goes away overnight. I really think it’s the peel doing most of the work, but it’s still worth mentioning the cream. If for any reason my skin is irritated this helps calm that. The downsides: it has a dewy finish that I don’t care for and makes my skin a little greasy. I don’t have the velvety smooth feel like the Gel-Cream gives me. For those reasons alone I won’t buy a full size of the Soft Cream, but I still faithfully use the Gel-Cream, nothing compares to it. I’ll just ration my samples of the Soft Cream for when my skin is extra dry.