La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.2

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Shea butter, Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesame Seed Oil, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesame Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lime Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

I love this product. It gives my dehydrated skin a nice dewy finish and is much lighter than the classic cream. I'm on my 3rd jar now and love that my sensitive skin doesn't breakout with it. It's not a miracle cream that gets rid of all spots and imperfection (like La Mer claims lol) but the lightweight texture keeps me coming back.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I buy this product so long as I can afford it. I use a combination of derm grade products, natural products and even drug store products but this stuff always moisturizes my skin and leaves it so healthy. I buy it when I can you only need a little bit. But worth the investment.

on 4/18/2014 11:22:00 PM

I used to use the moisturizing lotion before La Mer launched their soft cream. I use this during the day and I love how it's in a jar and not a pump dispenser. I get to see how much product I have left and will last longer.

on 10/4/2013 5:04:00 PM

Man, oh man... I tried for so long to avoid this stuff because of the price, and I was afraid I would like it...but finally gave in and decided to give it a try. I LOVE this stuff. I didn't want to develop a $160.00 a month habit, but this stuff really helped me a lot with my dry patches and some dark spots. It really helps refresh my skin. You only need a small amount of it so you don't run out too quickly. I tried the thicker cream, but didn't like consistency and didn't feel like it went on smoothly. This stuff really is worth it if you have the money to splurge.

on 5/5/2013 5:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever come across with. I have been using Skin caviar by La Prarie for a long time and lately switched to La Mer soft cream. the product is expensive but a little goes a long way. Im still on my first jar after 5 months. My skin is looking so good: moisturized, luminous, and wrinkle free. I can't imagine any kind of substitute to this incredible cream. it takes some time to see its benefits (a couple of months) but ones you start noticing them you will be glad u stuck to the jar for so long.

I received a sample with a recent purchase. I kind of refused to try La Mer because of the high price tag and the whole "hype" around it. Or in other words the whole story around. The price tag was more of a turn off and the policy of the counters (where I have been to so far) not to give out one single sample.
I tried it in real colder temps recently during day time. At that time it was not enough. I then combined it with Arganoil and it worked perfect. Now with milder temperatures it is just great. My skin has a bit of a glowing touch and it looks as if my skin is really well hydrated when I wear the cream only. The sample lasted me two weeks with a daily use in the morning. I purchased another sample and will use that. I am really at the point where I will buy this as a full size once I used up the other sample. The price is expensive, I gave it a 4. I know there are products out there which are more expensive. The overall rating is a 5 for me. So far it is the best product that I had on my skin.

Well, this is a brand new product just launched this month, and so far I love it! I have used the original La Mer cream before, and that was just too rich and thick for my oily skin, no matter how little I used. But this Soft Cream is divine! It has the consistency of a light whipped cream, very silky, lightweight and airy, but still very moisturizing. It is formulated with brand new technology that layers and encapsulates the patented La Mer "Miracle Broth" within tiny microspheres that penetrate skin and then break open releasing the moisture deep within skin, instead of just sitting on top.
To apply, I take just a bit on my fingertips and rub them together, then press into my skin around my eyes and on my cheeks where my skin is "normal" in the warm months and drier in the winter (I use the La Mer Oil Absorbing Lotion on my oily t-zone), and within minutes the Soft Cream is absorbed leaving behind a smooth, soft, natural finish.
Also, my skin has improved so much since using La Mer skincare. I am very, very happy and satisfied with this product! It's perfect! Good job on this one, La Mer!

I wouldn't purchase this because I don't think it's worth the price point. However, this is a lovely cream that feels nice on the skin and didn't break me out.

on 9/27/2015 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My sister generously got me this cream for my birthday (I was as surprised as anyone - wow!). It smells as divine as you would expect a La Mer product to smell, light and fresh.

I use the applicator to put a pistachio-sized dollop on my fingertips, warm the cream up a bit, and then apply it to the face. It goes on smoothly and leaves behind a dewy finish that leaves my skin feeling nourished. In the summer, right after applying my skin felt a little greasy, but only slightly so. Now that we are in the cooler months it does not feel greasy at all, and I am curious to see how the cream will withhold the Canadian winter.

So far it seems that not a lot is required to cover the whole face, thus I think that it lasts for quite a while (I have the smallest jar size). However, I am not sure that I will repurchase after I finish it. The price is just waaaay too steep. But if you have fairly normal to slightly-dry skin, and can afford to treat yo self, I would recommend.