La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.6

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/19/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use the regular creme de la mer formula till this came out. I like it better because it's lighter but still has the same moisturizing qualities. Soooo pricey but it really makes my skin soft and radiant.

on 7/12/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin in normal to dry with no skin issues, no acne, etc.
I don't care for this when compared to the original CDLM. I got a sample of this with my full size CDLM.
The soft creme is easier to spread. But to me it's greasier and takes longer to absorb. As far as moisturizing, I think both perform the same. But I prefer the original because the afterfeel is less greasy and it sinks in better. I don't think the soft creme is geared towards oily or clog prone skin.
As for all La Mer products, the price is ridiculous. And you can't get the 15ml version, only the larger sizes. Not a fan of cream moisturizers, so I'm pretty picky and will absolutely stop using something if it doesn't completely fit.

on 11/9/2012 3:52:00 PM

I have a couple of generous samples of this and I'm pretty happy with it. I love the application of it - no warming first, just put it on your face :) Unlike the heavy duty original, you can wear makeup over this. My real test of it though is putting it on at night and waking up to see how well it performed on my little lines on either side of my mouth. The original takes them away (okay, maybe virtually) but so did this cream too (as well as the lotion and gel also.) I'm 59 yrs old and believe me I would NOT shell out this kind of money for mediocre results. I would buy this when my samples run out. I think its effective; the only thing I'm not sure of is do I like it better than the moisturizing lotion for the daytime. For night - especially through the winter, I'll stick to the original.

on 9/27/2012 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As a die-hard Creme de La Mer user, I was very excited by their newly-touted "lighter" version of their regular cream. My thinking was that it would be perfect for the hotter, summer months. However, I was really underwhelmed. It doesn't appear to moisturize very much. I feel like I need to reapply in a few hours. Even that wonderful La Mer smell is absent. I think I'll just stick to the original.

I have a sample of this and will write a real review (and add/subtract lippies as necessary) when I've used it longer. In the meantime, I contacted the company for the full ingredients list, which I was not able to find online, and here it is:

INGREDIENTS: ALGAE (SEAWEED) EXTRACT [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] PETROLATUM [] GLYCERYL DISTEARATE [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL [] CHOLESTEROL [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] STEARETH-10 [] DIMETHICONE [] GLYCERYL STEARATE SE [] POLYSILICONE-11 [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) SEED POWDER [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEEDCAKE [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SEED MEAL [] EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS (EUCALYPTUS) LEAF OIL [] SODIUM GLUCONATE [] COPPER GLUCONATE [] CALCIUM GLUCONATE [] MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE [] ZINC GLUCONATE [] TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE [] NIACIN [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED POWDER [] WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) PEEL EXTRACT [] LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT [] CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT [] SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT [] PLANKTON EXTRACT [] CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT [] GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT [] GLYCERIN [] CAFFEINE [] SEA SALT\MARIS SAL\SEL MARIN [] MICROCOCCUS LYSATE [] DIETHYLHEXYL SUCCINATE [] ADENOSINE PHOSPHATE [] CREATINE [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] SUCROSE [] ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 [] GLUCOSE OXIDASE [] POLYACRYLAMIDE [] ACETYL CARNITINE HCL [] GLUCOSE [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE [] SODIUM PCA [] GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS [] UREA [] DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE [] DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] LAURETH-7 [] LECITHIN [] TREHALOSE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-51 [] LACTOPEROXIDASE [] HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN [] CYANOCOBALAMIN [] PENTYLENE GLYCOL [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] CITRONELLOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] GERANIOL [] LINALOOL [] LIMONENE [] POTASSIUM SORBATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL continued >>

Popular Moisturizers