La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream
The Moisturizing Soft Cream

3.5

Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cholesterol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Steareth-10, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysilicone-11, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plankton Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Caffeine, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Micrococcus Lysate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Adenosine Phosphate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Algin, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose Oxidase, Polyacrylamide, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Lactoperoxidase, Hydroxyplopyl Cyclodextrin, Cyanocobalamin, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the original Creme de La Mer, but this was a greasy mess. I broke out immediately. Wouldn't recommend.

I wouldn't purchase this because I don't think it's worth the price point. However, this is a lovely cream that feels nice on the skin and didn't break me out.

on 11/19/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to use the regular creme de la mer formula till this came out. I like it better because it's lighter but still has the same moisturizing qualities. Soooo pricey but it really makes my skin soft and radiant.

on 9/27/2015 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My sister generously got me this cream for my birthday (I was as surprised as anyone - wow!). It smells as divine as you would expect a La Mer product to smell, light and fresh.

I use the applicator to put a pistachio-sized dollop on my fingertips, warm the cream up a bit, and then apply it to the face. It goes on smoothly and leaves behind a dewy finish that leaves my skin feeling nourished. In the summer, right after applying my skin felt a little greasy, but only slightly so. Now that we are in the cooler months it does not feel greasy at all, and I am curious to see how the cream will withhold the Canadian winter.

So far it seems that not a lot is required to cover the whole face, thus I think that it lasts for quite a while (I have the smallest jar size). However, I am not sure that I will repurchase after I finish it. The price is just waaaay too steep. But if you have fairly normal to slightly-dry skin, and can afford to treat yo self, I would recommend.

on 3/4/2015 11:36:00 AM

This has a much more workable consistency than the original cream, which I have also used. Sadly, it did not live up to the hype for me. I used an entire container virtually every day and I was less than impressed. It certainly moisturises the skin but so do many other far less expensive creams. On the plus side, it works really well around the eyes and smells great. But I did not find that it improved firmness nor did it reduce pores. Perhaps La Mer is more effective on mature skin? Either way, I do not plan on buying it again.

on 2/1/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Spent over 300 dollars on this cream. Did nothing but break me out, real bad. Has mineral oil in it. Definitely not worth the hype or price. Luckily Nordstrom has a great return policy. Returned it and got a full refund back. Staying far away from la mer as possible.

on 8/22/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using la mer soft creme on and off for over 6 mths now due to I have a purging process from the product. But after I tried again for over 1 mth now the product reduce the appearance of my acne scar and it also calm and soothe my skin. I will definitely purchase again after I've run out of it. Love it!

on 3/22/2014 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this product christmas 2013. Overall very satisfied. I have quite young skin, I was suffering from a rash that left my skin dry, red and irritated. I needed something to apply to my skin to give it lots of hydration and moisture without being too heavy. I found the soft cream perfect for my slightly acne prone skin.

Yes it is a little pricy, yet I feel this really gives my skin the best skin tone possible without any breakouts. It hydrates very well and leaves my skin looking plump and soft.

on 2/9/2014 4:10:00 PM

I purchased the soft cream about two months ago. I have combination skin that is also very sensitive, so I was VERY hesitant to try something new. For the first 2-3 weeks I thought it was amazing. I had a small acne scar on my face and after the first application it had noticeably diminished. However, now 2 months in, I am having MAJOR breakouts!! Prior to using this product, it was very rare for me to have any acne... At most I might have had 1 or 2 tiny pimples once a month. Now I am getting huge cystic acne that refuses to go away and is leaving scars. Once one zit goes away, three more pop up. I am thinking about switching to the moisturizing gel to see if that helps. I will definitely be discontinuing the use of the soft cream!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

on 10/4/2013 5:04:00 PM

Man, oh man... I tried for so long to avoid this stuff because of the price, and I was afraid I would like it...but finally gave in and decided to give it a try. I LOVE this stuff. I didn't want to develop a $160.00 a month habit, but this stuff really helped me a lot with my dry patches and some dark spots. It really helps refresh my skin. You only need a small amount of it so you don't run out too quickly. I tried the thicker cream, but didn't like consistency and didn't feel like it went on smoothly. This stuff really is worth it if you have the money to splurge.

Popular Moisturizers